Rafiomcnick

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good and natural CM-defend who could play also in DM position (anchorman). I'm undecided between Lars Bender (who is always my first choose, but at the start of the game is out for an injury) Khedira and Sven Bender. I need a player with experience (no young players like Romero, Samper...). Budget: 28£ and 110k p/w,my team is Arsenal. Any advice is very appreciated ;)

I have sven on my arsenal career who is solid as a DM but khedira or of the benders are a good singing

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I got Khedira but he'll proabably want around £150k p/w and Chelsea and PSG go in for him so you have to go in for him as soon as you start. Failing that, go in for Victor Wanyama. Beastly stats and in your price range. Will probably go for around £16m. Geoffrey Kondogbia is worth having a look at too. Kondogbia has decent experience and plenty of scope to improve.

You may be able to "interact with Board" to sign high calibre player

I signed Srootman from Roma that way for 34 Million in January of first season as arsenal for that exact position/Deep Playmaker too and the board dealt with it. So May be his asking price....?

DEFINITELY worth he extra bob, But I guess you don't always get that "interact with board" option and still not quite sure what criteria generates it.

Last edited: