panicbuy

Reaction score
I have 30m left in my budget but dont really want to spend all as i want some left over incase i need to buy in january so iam looking for a CM but not to expensive
At first i was looking at Hamsik but they want to much so looking for something a bit cheaper

Bressan from BATE is a real bargain at about 1 million, but for arsenal I think he will be more a squad player than a first teamer, maybe someone like Fellaini would do a good job for you?

I got Ganso. But to avoid the need of another cm play 4-2-3-1 instead of 4-3-3. Then you can buy Willian (only 8-9m) who you can then move across the left wing when Wilshere returns and you decide to get rid of Arshavin.

Kevin Strootman is a beast, or maybe Axel Witsel...

Aren't Diaby and Wilshere supposed to be back from injury soon?

try Milan Badelj who is a quality player. or get either Moussa Sissoko or Yann M'vila depending on whether you're looking for a defensive or attacking cm.

Make use of the loan market. Find an experienced pro, with good mental stats, and use him for tutoring. You have Arteta, Song, and Ramsey who can play in Midfield - so, the experienced person will give cover.

go for Radja Nainggolan. i got him for about 13m pounds in my arsenal save and he's been class in midfield and has scored 10 goals in january ^^

Ruben Yttergard Jenssen, absolute quality for about £1m, loads of assists, especially with the better quality of players you have already at your disposal.