CM for back up liverpol second season

walawe

Reaction score
i had Hamsik and Costa for the team but i am thinking adding more fire power to the team as they are going to compete in 5 competition, i was thinking modric but tottenham asked for 58 million... so i am here wondering if there's any better suggestion for me?

Ruben Jensen (Tromso), Sigurdsson (Hoffenheim), Felipe Anderson (Santos), Labyad (PSV -free after first season), Ander Herrera (Athletic Bilbao), Erick Torres (Guadalajara), all fairly young, good enough to be backup but can easily step up if required :)

Ganso? Martinez? Herrera? Fellaini? Gotze? Dungoden (Dortmund)? Montolivio? Bertolacci? Eriksen? Romulo? Arouca? Willian? I like football.

If you need a back up don't go for Modric, the likes of Shelvey/Spearing are decent and become quite good or Sigurdsson (though i think he's a better striker) or Erikssen.

Shelvey is excellent as backup, also, look at grenier(Lyon) or bressan(BATE), both are excellent squad players

Dungoden (Dortmund)? I like football.

Apparently not as much as you think. *****.

But yeah, I signed Bertolacci & sold Henderson. Only changes made to my central midfield 3 seasons in. Still dominating teams.

Henderson is an EXCELLENT back up, you just need to play him!
His 3rd season with me he put up 10 goals and 28 assists in 32 appearances!!