Foxy333

Reaction score
Hi all.. I'm just starting a new game with Chelsea and I'm looking for a central midfielder to partner Ramires/Lampard. My budget is about £20mil. I was going to sign Sven Bender from Dortmund but he is injured for 2 months so now I'm a bit stumped! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Radja Naingollan - Cagiliari
Etienne Capoue - Tolouse
Jucilei - Anzhi £9m
Keisuke Honda - CSKA
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dinamo Kiev
Benat - Betis £13m (great stats)
Mourane Fellaini - Everton
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria £7m
Fernandinho - Shakthar
Paulinho

Get Lars Bender

He is a bit costly... They want about £30 mil for him...

So far I have signed:

Wellington Nem - £3.5mil
Ricky Van Wolfswinkel - £7.75mil

And I've sold Malouda for £2.1mil

Ive never really liked John Obi Mikel, but this season IRL he has convinced me and tbh he's one of the best ''bonebreaking'' players in the game. Slap him and Ramires together, but if you're looking to replace Lampard, get someone like Andrea Poli, Benat or Fellaini.

Radja Naingollan - Cagiliari
Etienne Capoue - Tolouse
Jucilei - Anzhi £9m
Keisuke Honda - CSKA
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dinamo Kiev
Benat - Betis £13m (great stats)
Mourane Fellaini - Everton
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria £7m
Fernandinho - Shakthar
Paulinho

Cheers mate thanks for these... Paulinho looks promising so may have a look at him.

Ive never really liked John Obi Mikel, but this season IRL he has convinced me and tbh he's one of the best ''bonebreaking'' players in the game. Slap him and Ramires together, but if you're looking to replace Lampard, get someone like Andrea Poli, Benat or Fellaini.

Poli looks quite good and quite cheap so could be a good replacement. Will let Lamps go at the end of the season so a replacement is needed!