UWotM8

Reaction score
So I've been thinking, and I don't really think I have a good enough midfielder to go alongside fellaini, so I need your guys's help, who should I buy for a budget of 11$ (Sold pienaar for 6$)
Post to help me if you can!

I loaned coquelin from arsenal in my first season to play alongside fellaini and he did a pretty solid job achieving just over a 7.00

I have just started my second season as Everton. Started off buying Kadlec (AML/ST) for around 1m and Wellington Nem (MC,AML/AMC/AMR) for around 3.5/4m. Kadlec is more of a backup AML for Pienaar than a ST and hasn't had much game time as ST because Jelavic was fully fit the whole season (ended up top goalscorer in europe with 28 goals in 34 games), but also bought Ademilson for around 4.5m in January who has impressed being Jelavics first backup.

Wellington Nem however has been amazing, slow start for around 6/7 games but now is one of the first names on the team sheet, highly recommended! Playing with a 4-5-1 formation (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...05236-451-wingbacks-tbh-now-testing-fm13.html).

Had a **** transfer budget for anyone wondering at the start of the game, if I remember correctly around 250k. Finished 4th in my first season and my budget is around 175k for this season! WTF Everton! Was looking to get Ter Stegen for GK or Douglas Costa AMR or Adil Rami for CB but looks like some loan signings are the only way to strengthen my squad this season. Got Victor Moses and Rosicky on loan to help out. Also bought Adryan (MC/AMC) for about 850k, looks promising.

BTW i've got all these players as I offered as much as they would take over 48 months, but they usually want around 15-30% of your total up front. Also by selling Mucha for 1m (he was only worth 500k, offered 1m and Man City took him), got Craig Gordon in for free, 9k wages so good swap there. Selling Guaye(sp?) for 3.5m, which 1.2m of was over 28 months the rest up front. Read somewhere on here yesterday, can't remember where, if you offer your players at 200% their value, then come down 500k each time you offer them (Obv. depending on their worth), teams are more likely to bid for them.

My team in my first season:
-------------Jelavic-------------
Pienaar ------------------Mirallas
------Gibson Wellington Nem-----
--------------Fellani-------------
Baines----------------Coleman/Neville
---------Jagielka Heitinga--------
-------------Howard-------------

Last edited: