Status
Not open for further replies.

ScyllaJoe

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Im looking for a cheap (under 4 million) central midfielder to partner Miguel Veloso. Anyone have any tips for me? Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Anthony Annan.
Tom Cairney maybe or jonjo shelvey on loan.

badelj without a shadow of a doubt

Last edited:
Thanks guys some good suggestions. I've put a bid in for Conca who looks like a good player

Thought you said under 4 mil? Conca costs way more than 4 mil.

Thought you said under 4 mil? Conca costs way more than 4 mil.

changed my budget to 5.5m and put that in but they rejected. It was ambitious seen as though Marseille have just bid 9.25m

changed my budget to 5.5m and put that in but they rejected. It was ambitious seen as though Marseille have just bid 9.25m

Conca costs like 15 mil. No way in **** were you going to get a player that good for 4 mil, you need to lower your standards.

He has joined Marseille for 9.25m so was slightly optimistic about that target

badelj bud is 4m...and will become 1 of the best in the world. also look at rakitic...equally high potential...both young and very good

I've signed Badelj for 3.6m. Good player and money left over

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Thanks to everyone for your help and suggestions :)

I've signed Badelj for 3.6m. Good player and money left over

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Thanks to everyone for your help and suggestions :)

your welcome bud. He will become even better than veloso. He'll ne as good as pastore/hamsik etc...deep or attackive playamker with veloso as a ball winner.good team up.
do you need anyone else?? i recommend enyeama for 200k and cristian benitez for 1.5m both good players at bargain prices...jackson martinez for 1.5m too

Last edited:
iv not got much left over but i'll have a look and see if i can get a couple more players in. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.