Reaction score
Hello i recently downloaded the legend that is LFC Marshall's summer update and decided to start up a Liverpool save alongside my Portsmouth one which i have a story on
( Come on you blues - A Portsmouth story ) check it out ;) but anyway i started up and looking to bring in a Central Midfielder and have had bids accepted for Christian Eriksen, Yohan Cabaye, Maraoune Fellaini and Luiz Gustavo but unsure on who is the best one to bring in as i've never really tried any of them but here is the info.

Eriksen bid accepted of £17.5M
Wage: £92,000

Cabaye bid accepted of £20.5M ( Transfer listed )
Wage: £86,000

Fellaini bid accepted of £26.5M ( Transfer listed )
Wage: £87,000

Gustavo bid accepted of £17.5M
Wage: £87,000

So what do ya think i should do ?
Cheers Fellas

Cabaye is now a no go as he has joined AS Monaco over me,
it's all about the money !

Edit: Now Fellaini has joined Real Madrid over me but that is understandable i suppose is Ramsey or Moussa Sissokho from Newcastle any good for Liverpool ??

Last edited:
Albin Ekdal 3mil D.Praet 4mil....what sort of CM you have to and you can approach Erikson in january for free

Will Hughes, can get him for 5 mil, 4.5* potential.

Also Schneiderlin is good for backup/rotation for Lucas & Allen, signed for 8 mil.

Off topic but Zakaria Bakkali is immense on the LW as IF, signed for 875k.

I'd sell Skrtel as well for about 17 mil, and sign Papadopoulos for 15 mil.

I think Liverpool is in need of a right winger on the game as Sturridge is much better through the middle, so if you're looking for anyone in that position i'd look at Lamela, can get him for around 23 mil.

I'm currently 2nd or 3rd in the league (can't remember) after 17 games, if you want a SS of the players I've bought/sold let me know.

Will Hughes, can get him for 5 mil, 4.5* potential.

Also Schneiderlin is good for backup/rotation for Lucas & Allen, signed for 8 mil.

Off topic but Zakaria Bakkali is immense on the LW as IF, signed for 875k.

I'd sell Skrtel as well for about 17 mil, and sign Papadopoulos for 15 mil.

I think Liverpool is in need of a right winger on the game as Sturridge is much better through the middle, so if you're looking for anyone in that position i'd look at Lamela, can get him for around 23 mil.

I'm currently 2nd or 3rd in the league (can't remember) after 17 games, if you want a SS of the players I've bought/sold let me know.

cheers mate this really helps i'll take a look and if you wouldnt mind then yes please mate sold Skrtel to Arsenal for £15M and trying to push through a deal for Papa now and sold Enrique to Monaco for £12.5M and just signed Mattia De Sciglio from AC Milan he looks class and again cheers :D

cheers mate this really helps i'll take a look and if you wouldnt mind then yes please mate sold Skrtel to Arsenal for £15M and trying to push through a deal for Papa now and sold Enrique to Monaco for £12.5M and just signed Mattia De Sciglio from AC Milan he looks class and again cheers :D

Here ya go mate, I'm actually 3rd after 20 games so not doing too bad.

View attachment 475769

Douglas Costa was TL for 8.5 mil but has been **** for me so far, maybe he'll improve with more game time, if not i'll probably be able to sell him for a profit at least.

Here ya go mate, I'm actually 3rd after 20 games so not doing too bad.

View attachment 381477

Douglas Costa was TL for 8.5 mil but has been **** for me so far, maybe he'll improve with more game time, if not i'll probably be able to sell him for a profit at least.

cheers looking very likely that Lamela will be joining for £20M and Papa for £15M also how you get £7.5M for Assaidi nobody will even pay £5M for me :S ?

No idea mate. Actually I think Fulham were the only team to offer me the full 7.5 mil, I offered him out to all clubs for that much but I remember rejecting bids of 4-5 mil, just lucky I guess. You done well to get Lamela for 20 mil, in my first save with Liverpool I couldn't get him for any less than 30 mil so was pleased this time round to sign him for 23 mil, but 20 is a bargain, he is class on the RW as an IF.

BTW I'd play Coates, in my first Liverpool save I loaned him out, he has the highest average rating in the league for me 7.83! So good in the air, almost guarantees no goals from crosses or corners.

Macro verrati from PSG is a good central midfielder, he's playing for arsenal in my Swansea save and he's having a pretty good second season

No idea mate. Actually I think Fulham were the only team to offer me the full 7.5 mil, I offered him out to all clubs for that much but I remember rejecting bids of 4-5 mil, just lucky I guess. You done well to get Lamela for 20 mil, in my first save with Liverpool I couldn't get him for any less than 30 mil so was pleased this time round to sign him for 23 mil, but 20 is a bargain, he is class on the RW as an IF.

BTW I'd play Coates, in my first Liverpool save I loaned him out, he has the highest average rating in the league for me 7.83! So good in the air, almost guarantees no goals from crosses or corners.

sweet cheers sold Assaidi to PSV for £7M in the end only £2.5M up front tho and i had a bid of £17M rejected for Lamela but he was angry and asked to leave so they transfer listed him for £20M and i snapped him up bargain and i got Coates Toure Papa Agger Kelly so plenty of depth and rotation for Centre Backs :)

Fellaini is the best player out of those four imo. He dominates possession in the middle of the pitch and can occasionally finish on long shots as well. As someone metioned, you should also look into picking up Hughes for cover and a player for the future, he is quite cheap if you get him early. I am also partial to Pogba and Reyes if you are looking for players that are younger/cheaper than Fellaini.

manuel fernades from beskitas is a good shout, 13.5m very good stats only 26 worth a look, in my united save only into Jan and has 7 more assists than everyone else and highest rating by 0.3 so worth a look and that was at arsenal so see what you think