2nd Minor Release<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--><!--/fonto-->
* Download Link (931MB) *
part1 / part2 / part3 / part4 / part5 / part6 / part7 / part8 / part9 / part10<!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc--><!--fonto:Tahoma--><!--/fontc-->
Included English League 2 & 300 more pic<!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc-->
robert_redford.png

Last edited:
'CM-Form & Pierrot-Form's Union Facepack<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc-->​

bert_van_marwijk.png
lothar_matthaus.png

george_burley.png
teitur_thordarson.png

3rd Minor Release [05.06.09]
* Download Link [5,272 persons] *
part1 / part2 / part3 / part4 / part5 / part6 / part7 / part8 / part9
/ part10<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

1] I don't notify everyone of in this facepack is included any teampack, because of you knows it if you are using this one
2] For now, I would release only Update Pack, so you can do the updating more easy

Last edited:
I have placed the images in players folder and then put panels in my skin folder but when I look at a profile there is no attributes there and it is just blank. Any ideas?

I have placed the images in players folder and then put panels in my skin folder but when I look at a profile there is no attributes there and it is just blank. Any ideas?
Hmm.. Probably are you play fm2008? I guess it, or beats me. The panels for FM2009, not for FM2008 therefore i don't know it solve for you, I'm sorry

Test it once with basic skins or anything else

No I am playing FM2009 and I still can't get it to work. Will just have to use some others.

The pictures are good, cud u do it 4 all the postions such as striker, defence gk etc

These downloads are excellent, are you planning on doing any others (French Ligue 2, Scottish div 1 etc) ??

BRILLIANT WORK

* 'Pierrot Form & CM Form's Union Update Pack v1.0 *<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

hervert_von_karajan.png

<!--fonto:Tahoma--><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><!--/sizeo-->- Update Pack v1.0 Download -
[95.6MB / 555 persons]

<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc-->
<!--fonto:Tahoma--><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><!--/sizeo-->1] Please, rename folder like this / Delete 'by YeaHaa' folder<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc-->

<!--/fontc--> <!--fonto:Tahoma--><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><!--/sizeo--> ................1 CM & Pierrot/Default<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc--> <!--fonto:Tahoma--><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><!--/sizeo-->...................................../No uID<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc--> <!--fonto:Tahoma--><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><!--/sizeo-->...................................../Union Pack (Original folder name: from CM Forums)<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc-->

<!--/fontc--> <!--fonto:Tahoma--><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><!--/sizeo-->2] Overwrite to 'Union Pack' and re-load<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->​

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

These downloads are excellent, are you planning on doing any others (French Ligue 2, Scottish div 1 etc) ??

BRILLIANT WORK
We are necessary more makers, We sure do not stop but i can't promise to you for French Ligue 2 and Scottish Div 1 will be first. and I'll release soon the template of Pierrot

i love these packs boys but i cant seem to etract them using winrar as it asks after extractin part 1 'insert disc' or break extraction i have the individual downloads and they work great just struggling with extracting the multi part packs
please help !!!!!!

Download this panels IF you think to CM and Pierrot are a bit big
This is an another compatible panels, also support all other facepacks
- Download -

more screenshots > click here <<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

* 'Pierrot & CM's Union Update Pack v1.1 *<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:2--><!--/sizeo-->- Update Pack v1.1 Download [563 persons] -
part1 / part2

where is the best place to get the high quality player pics, got a few, but some pictures are poor...

p4u_from_yh.png

<!--fonto:Tahoma--><!--/fonto-->
<!--sizeo:4--><!--/sizeo-->The UpdatePack v1.2 is near at hand<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
It may be 1,000 persons containing

* 'Pierrot & CM's Union Update Pack v1.2 *
<!--sizeo:2--><!--/sizeo-->
- 1,090 pieces -
Download Links - part1 / part2

<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc-->
situations_wanted.png

9318.png
156766.png
8718399.png

* 'Pierrot & CM's Union Facepack Update v1.3 *<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
<!--fonto:Tahoma--><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Tahoma--><!--/fonto-->
<!--sizeo:2--><!--/sizeo-->- Download Link [949 pieces] -
part1 / part2<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
143898.png
5701995.png
5701077.png

310625.png
956658.png
roberto_baggio.png

how do i make the faces small?
i loaded it and it seems big that i could not see the player faces..help please :S
i am playing on window mode..or do i have to play full?

Last edited:
i've installed the panels but i still cant see the full face of the players...no difference ):