CM Revolution Update - Football Manager Summer 2010

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Update has been created by the Revolution Update Team, which is represented by all the CM Revolution co-workers - Lucasinho, Messinho, Kleyo, devil11, Seju, BartuS, Mitchie and qstosh.

Questions about an update for Football Manager 2010 could easily go under a label of most frequently asked ones in the past days. But finally they can all stop now, since we have the honour to present you FM 2010 Revolution Update!

We hope that this file will help you get through the next months when you're all going to be awaiting the premiere of Football Manager 2011.

As we promised, every single fan of FM will be happy with this, because Revolution Update Team has prepared two versions of the update - one with changes in the abilities of the virtual players and one without such changes! Update covers all the leading European leagues, but also gets to other parts of the globe, such as Argentina or Brazil.

In the name of the whole CM Revolution staff and especially the name of the members of the Revolution Update Team, I'd like to invite you all to downloading the file and entering new careers, in which we wish you many successes!

Link

Maybe take CM out of the title because it's football manager newb :)

May put people off

Its a shame my 10.3 doesn't work, otherwise I would download.

Why are you trying to extract it? :S

Why are you trying to extract it? :S

I didn't, well I did...but I got some thing saying 'select a program etc etc'

Maybe it's Google Chrome, i'll use Opera and see if it's different.

You don't need to extract it.

To do that, download via Internet explorer and just save it in editor data, google chrome can't do it for some reason.

It doesn't need to be extracted, when it comes up in the download bar at the bottom, click "shown in folder" and find it, then simply "move file" to editor data :)

I'm also using Chrome (H)

It doesn't need to be extracted, when it comes up in the download bar at the bottom, click "shown in folder" and find it, then simply "move file" to editor data :)

I'm also using Chrome (H)

Yeah, I didn't think of that at the time.

Got it now anyway.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Think I'll stick to StuW's, this one's poor when it comes to the lower leagues, for me, Stockport and Southend are still in League One, but Peterborough have correctly been moved, Bournemouth and Rochdale are still in League Two..etc.

Is it like this for anyone else.

Hmm, not the best then is it?

I am in the market for an update too, was going to go for the marshall V8.

Poor form Lee.

Hmm, not the best then is it?

I am in the market for an update too, was going to go for the marshall V8.

Poor form Lee.

Link to Marshall V8? Also, is it the best?