CM4 Database Project - Help needed

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 21K
Im also thinking of doing players that were not on this database, such as Messi ect.

What does everyone think about that?

Hey just seen this for the first time. I have CM4 but unfortunately I cant find my disc for it so cant really help out with the editing. I would be more than willing though to contribute to making the original 2002-2003 kits for you?

Brings back memories so it does :)

Nice idea, huge project though so good like.

Like Steve, I'd like to help out with kits if that's alright?

Hey just seen this for the first time. I have CM4 but unfortunately I cant find my disc for it so cant really help out with the editing. I would be more than willing though to contribute to making the original 2002-2003 kits for you?

Brings back memories so it does :)

Nice idea, huge project though so good like.

Like Steve, I'd like to help out with kits if that's alright?

Yeah that would be great if you could both help out with kits. Like I said, the more helpers the better :)

Lovely, got 18 teams' kits from that season done in the Premier League so I'll finish them off then move on :) any league of preference?

Lovely, got 18 teams' kits from that season done in the Premier League so I'll finish them off then move on :) any league of preference?

I can do either Championship or La Liga first, which would you prefer?

Also What template are you using? Just so to make sure I use the same?

i take my hats off to you all, massive project and i would love to help but i ent very good at it, so i do apologize. but fair play and good luck will deffo download

looks like the forums are going to have two classic CM databases to play :D

I can do either Championship or La Liga first, which would you prefer?

Also What template are you using? Just so to make sure I use the same?

Either will do mate, which ever you find easier. I'm using FB kits :)

Parma team completed thanks to case99 :) SS in the OP.

Either will do mate, which ever you find easier. I'm using FB kits :)

Ill get a start on championship mate. Prob wont get into it until Monday though. :)

just to keep you all updated, I am still doing this, I have just been rather busy this week.

I am also in the process of writing a small program that will do most of the work for me, which will speed things up greatly :)

Back