Cmac's FM Challenge discussion thread.

this is my result...not good at all and i dont want to try again...i just want to play once each challenge.

waiting for next challenge :)

so can u calculate my point?

Last edited:
cmac after much consideration i have decided to resign from doing this challenge -- i am afraid i just can't find enough time to play
OK just pm or vm me if u want to return

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

rennomillo scored.............................................427 Points well done!

Out of interest, when is the deadline? Trying to play as much as I can and have just reached january but I have other challenges to do so trying to play a bit of each one at a time.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:13 PM ----------

Actually, not sure if I can finish this so I'm going to leave this challenge if thats alright :)

Out of interest, when is the deadline? Trying to play as much as I can and have just reached january but I have other challenges to do so trying to play a bit of each one at a time.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:13 PM ----------

Actually, not sure if I can finish this so I'm going to leave this challenge if thats alright :)
k mate
andy888 hasnt said anything yet