Cmac's FM Challenge discussion thread.

Just about to start the challenge. setting up my game now just wanted to check if there are any rules for past experience or leagues loaded etc?

lost 2-0 to everton now i'm 19th :( and kyle there is no restrictions apart from don't cheat

stop working , but its on again now and id just saved it before so i dont lose any matches:p

im drawing 0 - 0 at half time away at chelsea :D

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

bye fm

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

oh yeah just won 4-0 at birmingham

nice result dunno how u wining but i've just come on so i gonna start it

i was just thinking that if you or a player gets an award ie manager of the month u will get points for it
what u think bout that

Sounds good enough to me. Maybe best if you do just manager of the month rather than player because of the amount of screenshots, however its totally your choice :)

losing my first game with arsenal 0-2 but i won 5-1 against Notts Co in League Cup 2nd round

Guys try and make your posts a bit more detailed. Or else this thread will just get closed because its spamming sort of. Like if your going to post try post it like every 4 games. maybe even add in goalscorers. so its not just one line every post like 0-0 chelsea. etc.. Cheers :D