Co-Operative CUP- Semi Finals

dazamfc

Reaction score
Saturday and Sunday see the two Scottish League Cup Semi Finals being played at Hampden Park. Celtic face Aberdeen on Satuday while Motherwell face Rangers on Sunday.

As I am a Motherwell fan I will be defo making the trip into Hampden to see us take on Rangers in a match that could go either way to be honest. I am not just saying that becuase I'm a 'Well fan but its Scottish football and anything could happen really.

What are your thoughts on the matches?

Motherwell to Beat Rangers

Celtic to beat Aberdeen

:)

personally i would love to see aberdeen v motherwell... just to stuff it in my mates face (rangers supporter)

but realisticly its going to be an old firm final

personally i would love to see aberdeen v motherwell... just to stuff it in my mates face (rangers supporter)

but realisticly its going to be an old firm final

Would love it aswell. Not just because it is an easier tie, I would love to beat them just to make up for what has happened in recent months (ie- Brown and Knox)

Celtic team to face aderdeen

Official Team

..................Forster
Wilson Rogne Mulgrew Izzy
Brown Ledley Kayal Commons
............Stokes Hooper

Can't believe Commons has scored for Celtic already, looks like Celtic will be the first team into the final now.

And Commons scores on debut. good start for the lad

2-0
Mulgrew
and commons was involved again.

Hate to admit to being wrong but its looking like commons was a worthwhile signing

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

3-0 Ronge

We want 10!!!We want 10!!!

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

4-0
peno for handball, too easy!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think Commons' goal was on purpose, I think it was a cross! Pressure's on the teddy bears now!

I don't think Commons' goal was on purpose, I think it was a cross! Pressure's on the teddy bears now!
it was a shot imo, Wilson's run was late and impossible to see even if commons looked up (which he didnt)hoping someone would be their and shot
So he either hit it into the box hoping someone would be their or shot, I think the latter

I gunna come out with it and say "I think that we can win the treble this year" Febuary is gonna be a hard month but if we can do well in Febuary then we have every chance of winning the treble.