Coach advice to move players between youth and senior teams

pfcreltne

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a question about coaching advice. In FM16, your coaches will give advice on whether a particular player should be moved from one youth team (e.g., U18 or U23) to another, or from a youth team to the senior squad. I haven't been able to find this advice in FM17 -- does anyone know how to locate it?

It would be useful for me in my low level England team save because I'm running an amateur team, so I have managed to sign a bunch of youngsters that were released from other teams (no financial commitments) but it's getting to be a little tough to keep track of everyone.

Thanks in advance -- cheers!

I have been given the advice in the game but Im with Bournemouth.

I find it easier to do it myself. I just compare the players to the others in the team and see if hes similar/better. I usually do a check around February and organise friendlies for the youth teams/ intake team and see how people do at a higher level

I have been given the advice in the game but Im with Bournemouth.

I find it easier to do it myself. I just compare the players to the others in the team and see if hes similar/better. I usually do a check around February and organise friendlies for the youth teams/ intake team and see how people do at a higher level

Thanks for the quick reply, it is good to know that the advice feature is still in this iteration of FM. It's probably not showing up for me because most of the players in this organization (Heath Rangers) are roughly of the same skill / potential level. I have signed an embarrassing number of 18 and 19 year old players that were released from other teams, but I need to have quite a few around because there is no barrier for other teams to sign players on an amateur team. I can't offer anyone a salary or even per appearance fees. I anticipate a first team turnover as high as 25% each year. Just trying to work through the FA system, right now we're in Mid Sussex div 7 so there's a long way to go ....