Ahh I wondered why it wasn't working. I'll check back tomorrow then :)

hi

does enyone know how to expand the number of the coaches

i am runing the Serbian Vojvodina team and i head 15 coaches when i started and i had to sack them because they where ****

and know when i try to bring some good coaches and they agree my board refuses them

know i have 7 caoches,and my players are losing skills

???

enyone had that problem

thanks

when i click on the link for it this page comes up
defaultyes.com?

Big apologies lads. I've moved away and changed host at the same time and as such haven't managed to get the site online. I'm hoping someone's going to give me a hand and hopefully that will change soon. When I've got it up I'll post in here.

Apologies for the inconvenience, I'll also add an FM10 calculator if that's different.

Wondering if this guy will post a new link as current one isn't working, he's forgot about us :'( is such a useful tool to have as well

I just use the genie scout:) Im sure this is good though

I didn't forget, I've just been away and had to access the internet through proxy settings and for some reason the site wasn't working. Turned out my IP was blocked. Apologies for the wait though!

The site is almost all back to how it should be, the main thing is the 2009 calculator works again. If someone finds the 2010 formula then please let me know [drop me a comment on the Main Site] and I'll put up an FM2010 coach calculator when I can.

The 2009 coach calculator is here:
FM2009 Coach Calculator | DefaultYes.com

Thanks for your patience.

umm.. call me dumb but...

wtf is the 'genie scout' and should I get one? Do I need to rub a lamp or something?