Schwindlig

Reaction score
Hi guys, had a look in the skin section and general but couldn't see anything about name changes, but when I am searching for people in game, alot of them have slightly different names. Pako Ayestaran for example is Francisco Ayesteran. Baldini would be another. Any ideas?

Do the players have real names? Have you unticked the 'use real names' box on game start up?

Definitely got real names on. I'm playing as Liverpool and most of the coach names I recognise. Its not all names, just some.

I think this is the "add staff to club" or something like that button that you can tick at the beginning

Yeah that was ticked also but why would it change the names of some real coaches? I thought it just add staff to teams that didn't have the right ones?

this sound like a cheap knock off. I had a SEGA 16 bit back in the days with player like Donald Koeman instead of Ronald Koeman and Paul Lascoigne instead of Paul Gascoigne beacause they didnt have the lisence to use real names. Otherwise i dont know why it would slightly different names