Coach reports and Tactical familiarity and has any created any good roles yet ?

donkarlito

Reaction score
Hello Everybody

First there’s 3 questions that I want to ask so instead of creating 3 different threads thought I would create one if that’s ok with the bosses.

1st Question

This year as we all know coach reports and scouts reports now tell you what role and duty best fits the player. I was wondering how reliable people think it is my first save with Borussia Dortmund I created a 4-2-3-1 formation with mourinho-esque style and my main players based on what my coach report, Mario Götze best role was AML Advance Playmaker wasn’t good enough performance wise very quite didn’t do much. Shinji Kagawa AMC attacking mid attack this one was good, scored a few goals some good performances. Last player was Robert Lewandowski FC Target man att (seems a very popular role among coaches) simply sucked. So after a few games scrapping by no wonderful performance so I changed the style and roles Mario Götze now a AMC Advance playmaker attack, playing a lot better getting more involved, Shinji Kagawa AML inside forward attack definitely my best player. Robert Lewandowski FC Trequartista (well laffles Messi role) and his off ball movement is really good scores goals and does quite a lot of work compared to the last role. What am asking is it a good thing or bad at the moment Im 50-50 some have been spot on and some have been complete misses.

2nd Question

I like to create multiply formations I have template of 4-4-2's and all the different variants it really bugs me that you can only learn three, because we all know that Sir Alex Ferguson has used more then 3 formations in his last 25 years. Now my 2nd save with Aston Villa I have bought Bobby Zamora and now I my home formation is;

4-4-2 advanced (4-2-2-2 wide)
my front 6 roles are
MC's - Deep lying playmaker Def/ Central mid Att
AMR - Defensive Winger Att
AML - Inside FWD Att (Agbonlahor if Bent plays)
FWDS - Target man Support (Zamora) Poacher (Bent or Agbonlahor)
* Roles recommended by coaching staff

Now at some point in the season Zamora by injured, suspend, dropped or rested so I will have Bent & Agbonlahor up front so my alternate formation would be;
MC's - Deep lying playmaker def/ Ball winner support
AMR - Defensive Winger Att
AML - Winger Att
FWDS - Poacher & undecided possible Deep lying Forward Att
This will be more fluid with the 2 cms holding and the front 4 playing lots of freedom.
Now the question is this version wont be used a lot so no point having team learn it so I wondering every time I use it will the familiarity be really low or will build up and stay the same until I use again ?

3rd Question
Has anyone created any good custom roles yet? I know its early but people on Fmbase can understand the mechanics of the game really well and can create so really good custom roles like laffles Messi role, retsinnab69 Xavi role and iNickStuff collection of roles.