Coaches - 4.5 star and above

dscrt5

Reaction score
Hello,

Due to a lack of a section for staff discussion, I post my recommendations for coaching staff here. After a while of searching, I managed to muster my staff of 4.5*+ in the very first season with a top club (Manchester United) in this instance. Beware, I do not have 4.5*+ staff in every position, so one of the specialty is held by myself, having 5 stars at the specialty I picked for myself.
I'm also unsure if this little helper is even necessary by any of you, but if it helps even 1 person, then writing it has been worth it.

As you are probably aware, there are 10 specialties for your staff members, and I will enlist 4.5 star and above coaches for 9 out of 10 specialties. Also, beware, you may not have some of these coaches due to databases you pick, or what not. I go for large databases and for around 38 leagues. These are also not ALL the coaches that can occupy these positions to the same proficiency, they are only coaches I was able to muster in the first season with Manchester United, at the start of the game, at 20.4.0 database.

GK Shot Stopping - Rui Barbosa, Pedro Jaro, Hugo Oliveira 5*
GK Handling - Rui Barbosa, Pedro Jaro, Hugo Oliveira 5* (all 3 coaches can 5* any of the goalkeeping specialty)

DEF Tactical - Miguel D'Agostino 4.5* (Continental A licence, so he may grow into the 5*)
DEF Technical - Paul McGuinness 4.5*

ATT Tactical
- this has been taken up by myself, I was unable to find a coach who would 5* it, or 4.5* it I'm afraid
ATT Technical - Maurizio Trombetta 4.5*

POSS Tactical - Marco Landucci 4.5 - now here you better act fast. He's Massimiliano Allegri's assistant coach, so he will only be unemployed while Allegri also is. Will probably not accept a coaching role, so you may have to wave your Assistant Manager goodbye. IMO he's the best assistant coach anyway, so it's a win-win for me.
POSS Technical - Ivan Moretto 4* (Continental B licence, he will probably grow into 5*. Upon getting A licence, he gets 4.5*)

FIT Strength - Michael Lindeman 5*
FIT Quickness - Gabriel Macaya 5*

Hope you find this helpful, and good luck!

discorteou5

Hello,

Due to a lack of a section for staff discussion, I post my recommendations for coaching staff here. After a while of searching, I managed to muster my staff of 4.5*+ in the very first season with a top club (Manchester United) in this instance. Beware, I do not have 4.5*+ staff in every position, so one of the specialty is held by myself, having 5 stars at the specialty I picked for myself.
I'm also unsure if this little helper is even necessary by any of you, but if it helps even 1 person, then writing it has been worth it.

As you are probably aware, there are 10 specialties for your staff members, and I will enlist 4.5 star and above coaches for 9 out of 10 specialties. Also, beware, you may not have some of these coaches due to databases you pick, or what not. I go for large databases and for around 38 leagues. These are also not ALL the coaches that can occupy these positions to the same proficiency, they are only coaches I was able to muster in the first season with Manchester United, at the start of the game, at 20.4.0 database.

GK Shot Stopping - Rui Barbosa, Pedro Jaro, Hugo Oliveira 5*
GK Handling - Rui Barbosa, Pedro Jaro, Hugo Oliveira 5* (all 3 coaches can 5* any of the goalkeeping specialty)

DEF Tactical - Miguel D'Agostino 4.5* (Continental A licence, so he may grow into the 5*)
DEF Technical - Paul McGuinness 4.5*

ATT Tactical - this has been taken up by myself, I was unable to find a coach who would 5* it, or 4.5* it I'm afraid
ATT Technical - Maurizio Trombetta 4.5*

POSS Tactical - Marco Landucci 4.5 - now here you better act fast. He's Massimiliano Allegri's assistant coach, so he will only be unemployed while Allegri also is. Will probably not accept a coaching role, so you may have to wave your Assistant Manager goodbye. IMO he's the best assistant coach anyway, so it's a win-win for me.
POSS Technical - Ivan Moretto 4* (Continental B licence, he will probably grow into 5*. Upon getting A licence, he gets 4.5*)

FIT Strength - Michael Lindeman 5*
FIT Quickness - Gabriel Macaya 5*

Hope you find this helpful, and good luck!

discorteou5
Thank you. I'll use this.

Hi,

Also worth noting that Paul McGuinness has been removed from the new 20.4.0 database. As a substitute to him, a 4.5* coach for defensive technical specialization I have also found Miguel Quaresma, Head of Youth Development from Sporting. Being in the position he is, he may ask for a lot of money to move over to your club, if he accepts at all.
Raul Jose, also from Sporting, Chief Scout, is also 4.5* at attacking technical.