Sp3aker

Reaction score
I just started a new game with Stuttgart and was trying to sort my staff out. Unfortunately even though I have fired about 6 coaches, it still says that I have 9/9 coaches, and cannot hire any more. It does actually say 9/9 staff, so i also fired all managers oh the secondary teams, but it still says 9/9 staff. highly annoying as it now means that I have 1 coach, 1 fitness coach, and 1 goalkeeping coach, but still cannot hire any additional staff. Has anybody else had this problem, or have I missed something? I also tried asking for more staff but the board said I don't need any more :S

I just started a new game with Stuttgart and was trying to sort my staff out. Unfortunately even though I have fired about 6 coaches, it still says that I have 9/9 coaches, and cannot hire any more. It does actually say 9/9 staff, so i also fired all managers oh the secondary teams, but it still says 9/9 staff. highly annoying as it now means that I have 1 coach, 1 fitness coach, and 1 goalkeeping coach, but still cannot hire any additional staff. Has anybody else had this problem, or have I missed something? I also tried asking for more staff but the board said I don't need any more :S

I think physios are counted amongst first team staff too.

I think physios are counted amongst first team staff too.

Yeah they are, my bad. Slightly annoying though. I swear on my spurs save I have a maximum amount of coaches, and then a maximum amount of physios as two different things.