Coaches CA/PA

reeves

Reaction score
Has anybody found their coaches have gotten better through the game? I have searched the internet to find out if anybody else cared about it. For example Tony Colbert is 46 years old and has CA 155/200 but his PA is 200/200 will he ever reach 200 (or close)? Also if they do get better would his tactical training rating go from 4 stars to 4 1/2 or 5 for example? Im going to make a start myself but if anyone else knows. thanks

As years go on, all coaches should get better and improve, some better than others though, unfortunately, Genie scout doesn't show coaches potential stats.

Has anybody found their coaches have gotten better through the game? I have searched the internet to find out if anybody else cared about it. For example Tony Colbert is 46 years old and has CA 155/200 but his PA is 200/200 will he ever reach 200 (or close)? Also if they do get better would his tactical training rating go from 4 stars to 4 1/2 or 5 for example? Im going to make a start myself but if anyone else knows. thanks

Yes, as coaches improve in current ability, their training ratings improve with it. There have been many cases in my games where my coaches have improved at least 1/2 a star.

Lol Redrup, what possesed the person in your sig to spout such nonsense... Wilshere is around 18 lmao. Guess that's how good he is, people think he's 22 :\

On-topic: yeah I have often noticed an increase in my coach's abilities I've also noticed a decrease at times, it's kind of stupid that there is no way to scout coaches or evaluate them in someway.

Last edited:
Not a coach but a scout

Zidane got immense after 3-4 years

Thanks for the replies so far, it's just somthing that intrigued me and hasn't been documented to my knowedge hopefully it will be somthing they pick up on in future releases.

On my current game with Hoffenheim, one of my coaches improved by a full star from 4* to 5* in Attacking.

Whereas I've had similar situations in the past, having played for even longer, and there is often no improvements whatsoever despite both cases involving similar Potential Ability.

It's strange, as it's far more unpredictable then player progression.