Coaches - Diminishing stars

rkeane16

Reaction score
Ok.. I find this baffling.

During the course of my 2-3 season, this happened... First my 7 star fitness coach became a 6 star, then my 6 star defensive coach became a 5 star... Huh?? This tells me the coachs is losing attributes. Anyone knows why? and how can I get the coaches stats to go only up, meaning to train them to be a 7 star coach.

guess you have to appoint personnally the tasks but it is indeed a problem, watch if you haven't overlook some guy who retired.

guess you have to appoint personnally the tasks but it is indeed a problem, watch if you haven't overlook some guy who retired.

I always do that.. personally appoint their tasks. All of the 6 star coaches have only 1 appointment, then the rest of coaches make up the numbers, therefore I have a min of 2 coaches per category with a max of 4 on a couple of category. I make sure too, that they are not overworked.. Workload are all Light.

Hmm.. Some guy who retired? I don't get what you mean?

Ok.. I find this baffling.

During the course of my 2-3 season, this happened... First my 7 star fitness coach became a 6 star, then my 6 star defensive coach became a 5 star... Huh?? This tells me the coachs is losing attributes. Anyone knows why? and how can I get the coaches stats to go only up, meaning to train them to be a 7 star coach.

keane - apologies if this sounds silly but have you recently installed the new patch (9.3), or maybe Steam has done this for you?

I looked on my training to see an array of 7* coaches reduced to 5* and even 4*. This is because the new patch has different requirements for a 7* coach (discipline, determination and motivation as well as the other specific coaching skills).

keane - apologies if this sounds silly but have you recently installed the new patch (9.3), or maybe Steam has done this for you?

I looked on my training to see an array of 7* coaches reduced to 5* and even 4*. This is because the new patch has different requirements for a 7* coach (discipline, determination and motivation as well as the other specific coaching skills).

Yea, I know about that. The difference for that is your coaches with immediately be reduced to a lower star because of his lack of other requirements, but these coaches I got them after the 9.3 patch, although I should mention too, I still on the 9.2 database. I got a 6* coach who is assign to be the speed training coach, he then improved to be a 7*, but somehow, in 3/4 in the 2nd season, i saw he dropped back to 6*. The almost half-way thru my 3rd season, my 6* defensive coach dropped to a 5*.

I really don't know what's wrong. Does the intensity of coaching plays a part? Should I increase it?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

How do u assign the coaches to tasks ??

The 6* coaches are assigned to 1 category(task). 1 for strength, 1 for aerobic, 1 for shooting, except for my goalkeeping task, I got 2 6* coaches. The rest of the coaches are assigned to according(their respective best ability) to decrease the workload so they are light. Some task has 2 coaches, while some have 4.

It doesn't matter if your still on the 9.2 database if the 9.3 PATCH is installed then it still updates the game with the new changes, just obviously not changes to the database. Same has happened with me, my coachs are now not as good since installing the new patch but using the 9.2 database.

Ahh well... I'm gonna try to start a new game with the 9.3 database and see if I'm going to see the same thing there. Let you guys know in a few days...

Cheers all for your help!

Ahh well... I'm gonna try to start a new game with the 9.3 database and see if I'm going to see the same thing there. Let you guys know in a few days...

Cheers all for your help!

Of course you are, how is changing database gonna effect a change in the mechanics of the game??

Of course you are, how is changing database gonna effect a change in the mechanics of the game??

Seriously.. I dunno.. hahaha It's just getting annoying to see my coaches losing their stars(stats) for reasons unknown and players seems to lose the attributes too, due to less effective training.

Do tell, if you know, what are the things that can cause coaches to drop attributes points? I do know, that players sometimes have a dip in their attributes before they rise up again.. is it the same for coaches? Age?... but that's odd, the two coaches that lost their stars were considerably young, below 50.