Coaches limit

conners

Reaction score
I'm managing in the prem, I have 6 coaches in total and my board has said that I can only have a max of 6 coaches. My question is is there some way to get the board to change their mind and let me appoint a few more coaches?

Ta!!

To get more coaches I believe you have to have a good reputation for your club by winning alot of major trophies. Depends on the size of the club as well.

The amount of coaches is basically linked to your finances, and the club's reputation. The more money you have the more coaches (and scouts and physios) your club will allow you to have, and will allow you to scout more areas for players. So, win leagues and trophies, which will increase your club's reputation and finances and the club will allow you more. With my Arsenal team the limit always seem to be 26 coaches by the third season (excluding my Assistant)

Last edited:
Yeah, with Tottenham I could have 8-9, then I won the title and it rose to 21.

So it's linked to either reputation, finances or a combination of both, as was said.

You should count yourself lucky dude! With Port Vale I was only allowed 3 even after I got promoted

You need to hope your chairman goes and gets taken over by a tycoon. That always helps.

Lol I doubt it somehow.....

Go to Portugal, I took over a small team in fm09 and by the time I got to their 2nd division, I could have 16 coaches.

For some reason I think Portuguese teams had an advantage in hiring a bunch of coaches in the game. Not sure if that has been fixed or not for fm10.

are you over your wage budget if so lose some players or even coaches you dont want