partyparkins

Reaction score
I'm in about my 9th season and I've only just noticed that my "coaches" aren't training my youth team, why is this? I thought only first team coaches were specific to the first team, and I always sign coaches as coaches to make sure they train both teams. Any ideas?

I'm in about my 9th season and I've only just noticed that my "coaches" aren't training my youth team, why is this? I thought only first team coaches were specific to the first team, and I always sign coaches as coaches to make sure they train both teams. Any ideas?
the full training system was revamped for fm13, nowdays coaches does what first team coaches used to do on older fm's, while youth coaches train youth player....so basically they dropped the type of coach that did both on the same time

the full training system was revamped for fm13, nowdays coaches does what first team coaches used to do on older fm's, while youth coaches train youth player....so basically they dropped the type of coach that did both on the same time

This is correct. My main issue with this is that under-18 coaches still count towards your 'coach limit'. Since I like to have 1 coach for every category, I always end up having to fire all my staff and end up without youth coaches. It's the same for Fitness and Goalkeeper coaches.

Fitness and goalkeeping coaches train both senior and youth, others coaches train just one sector.

Hope, this will be helpfully...i dont clearly understand, what is you problem :p

Fitness and goalkeeping coaches train both senior and youth, others coaches train just one sector.

Hope, this will be helpfully...i dont clearly understand, what is you problem :p

Yes, but sometimes you come across teams that have youth goalkeeper coaches and if you then try to hire a normal goalkeeper coach the Board will not allow it because they feel you don't need another goalkeeper coach for example.

Yes, but sometimes you come across teams that have youth goalkeeper coaches and if you then try to hire a normal goalkeeper coach the Board will not allow it because they feel you don't need another goalkeeper coach for example.

So, where is the problem?

Fire youth coaches and hire good senior GK coaches...or if is youth coach good, offer him new contract, that will be senior GK.

Simple as that ;)