Coaches star values different between squads

Status
Not open for further replies.

covmatty1

Reaction score
I recently started a new save and went about building my coaching team as always, aiming for as high as possible in all first team categories.
I signed the goalkeeping coach Allesandro Nista - 4.5 stars in both goalkeeper categories, seems like a fantastic addition.
(Important stats: Determination - 19, Discipline - 17, Motivating -18, GKs - 20, Adaptability -17, Man Management -17)

Then I went onto my youth team and he is coaching there too, however only has a value of 2.5 stars. My first thought was that he must be bad at coaching the youth team, but his Working with Youngsters stat is 20/20!

N.B. I'm doing a tactics testing save with Barcelona, so it's not like the facilities are lacking either!

Now my youth keepers aren't getting the coaching level they need. I tried to hire an Under-19s GK coach, but the board blocks the transfer as I already have 2 GK coaches and they wont allow more. I've also tried giving him no first team duties, but his rating still stays at 2.5.
The only other overlap of coaches between squads is the Fitness Coaches, and their stats stay the same.

Is this a widespread problem that others have had? Any ideas?

****, I found the problem!

There were no goalkeepers in the squad at the time of me assigning roles to the staff, and for some reason this brings them down! I moved a keeper back in from the B team and the ratings were full again, exactly the same as the first team.

Don't mind if this thread is deleted, or left closed in case anyone else encounters the same issue.
Sorry for what turned out to be a pointless post!

Status
Not open for further replies.