Danny McLean

Reaction score
I'm at Everton and I decided to focus on reorganizing my backroom staff, I looked for coaches who have level 20 in thing such as attacking, defending, midfield etc and brought them in regardless of their reputations. I did this because my current backroom staff even though they had good staff attributes in the coaches tab next to the training tab they were all about 1 and a half stars or 2 stars at best.
For example Alan Stubbs is one of my coaches, his defense rating is 20 as an attirbute, as a star it's 1 and a half.
Another guy I brought in has 20 attack rating and 18 techinal knowledge but is only 2 star when it comes to training.
What attributes make 4, 5 star coaches? How will I know if they're 4, 5 star coaches?

And one other thing I've wanted to know what attributes make a good Assistant Manager, I know motivating, tactical knowledge, man managment are all part of it but are there any others?

Cheers

i think the problem is your staff have to many jobs to do ...
ex : if stubbs good in defense rating, then you should use him to train defending only ... that will make him 4 or 4,5 stars ...

gut luck matey ... (H)

i think the problem is your staff have to many jobs to do ...
ex : if stubbs good in defense rating, then you should use him to train defending only ... that will make him 4 or 4,5 stars ...

gut luck matey ... (H)

Cheers mate i'll try that

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

just thought i'd say i've solved my own question with the help of james_Art's post and a lovely little tool could FM10 coach calculator available on the dugout website it's a bit of a cheat but saves you a lot of time and trial and error experimenting with what attributes to go for