Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Is there any way to unlock the Albanian national team? Anything similar to unlocking the German team?

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
I've never heard of a way to unlock Albania, truth be told I wasn't aware they weren't available in the first place.

Reaction score
Have you loaded all Albanian Players in the database?

Reaction score
well, I don't know. Everytime I access them through search, it says that there is no manager, captain, or vice-captain. But albanian players exist in the game, so I was wondering if the situation was similar to the German national team in fm12 where you had to delete the files.

Reaction score
Before you start a save you have to load up all players of nationality for specific countries to make national teams playable. This would make your database size go from small/medium/large to custom size.

Reaction score
Before you start a save you have to load up all players of nationality for specific countries to make national teams playable. This would make your database size go from small/medium/large to custom size.
thank you. will definitely give it a go.