noobito

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone else has the same issues i am having in my current save, I'm playing as Leeds United in 2018/19, Currently have the best coaching staff possible, All my first team coaches are 5 star, My under 18 coaches are 4.5/5 star (Cant find a 5 star tactics or ball control coach willing to coach my under 18's yet), One of the best assistants in the game along with a reserve and under 18's manager, All is well and good you would think, Then comes the problem of clubs tapping up my staff for peanut compensation.

My current assistant is Del Piero (5 star shooting/attacking coach aswell as being a solid assistant), Now all was going well and good until he passed his final coaching course, Now i am having to fend off clubs trying to poach him constantly as manager, Thankfully he is easy to convince to stick around, Also have Eto'o another 5 star coach who within a week of passing his final coaching course was tapped up by Inter Milan to be their new manager, He too was convinced to stick around.

Its always once they complete that final coaching course, Last season i had to convince Del Piero to stay 3 times and Eto'o the once while losing two coaches, My reserve manager and under 18's manager to other clubs, compensation paid.........Under 200k per staff member so under 1 million in total, Thats fine but then you look at the replacement costs.

My staff i lost:
Coach - Lee Mills, 7.5k a week, Contracted until 2022, Compensation paid 170k
Coach - Javier Mancuno - 8k a week, Contracted until 2022, Compensation paid 190k
Reserve team Manager - Eddie Jefferson - 7k a week, Contracted until 2022, Compensation paid 195k
Under 18's Manager - Franco Benzolo - 6.8k a week, Contracted until 2022, Compensation paid 172k

Replacing them:
Coach - Amano - 1.3k a week, Contracted until 2020, Compensation paid 380k
Coach - Ricardo Sallin - 1.7k a week, Contracted until 2021, Compensation paid 411k
Reserve team Manager - Jerry Ball - 650 a week, Contracted until 2020, Compensation paid 890k
Under 18's Manager - Ryan Mollina - 4.2k a week, Contracted until 2021, Compensation paid 1.2 Million

So as you can see it cost me more to replace the staff i lost despite my staff earning more and being contracted to the club for longer than the ones i signed, When you lose 4 staff members and the combined compensation you revieve is less than the compensation you need to pay to replace one of them, Something is very wrong.