Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone knows why, on some of my saves some coaches are a certain level and on others they are either higher or lower???

I.E

John Hallworth is a 4 star goalkeeping coach on one save, yet i started a new one today and he is a 4.5 star??

John Murtough is a 3.5 star shooting coach, yet today he is a 4 star??

Is it just pot look how good your coaches are when you make a new save? Or is there something else behind it?

Thanks in advance.

Was wondering if anyone knows why, on some of my saves some coaches are a certain level and on others they are either higher or lower???

I.E

John Hallworth is a 4 star goalkeeping coach on one save, yet i started a new one today and he is a 4.5 star??

Is it just pot look how good your coaches are when you make a new save? Or is there something else behind it?

Thanks in advance.

As far as i know values change in every new game, may only be one or two notches but still changes, think its the same with players to be honest, someone can correct me if i am wrong ;)

Pretty sure it's due to the rating of your training facilities.

Pretty sure it's due to the rating of your training facilities.

No mate, i was Luton Town on both saves!! I have since started up a couple of games as a trail and used John Murtough as an example and hi stats are never the same?

Strange

I.E

Thanks in advance.

I've noticed this too. Coaches improve and go down in quality based on age too, just like players (but to a lesser degree admittedly). Happens with Joe Corrigan the keeper coach every time, he starts off as 4.5 stars and goes down to 4 stars as he is really old (and then usually retires after a season).

Opposite things happens for (not 100% sure on name) Alexander Vasselli (some Brazlian shooting coach from cruziero). He starts off as a 4 star coach then goes up to 4.5 after a month into a save.

Just like with some players, I think the best known coaches have fixed attributes and some of the lesser knowns have random attributes for some stats (changes from one save to another in determination, discipline and motivation can change star ratings).

Half of what I say is backed up by examples, the other half is speculation... Speculation and theory which I'm 99% sure is true.

Hope that helps

Yeah, it changes with Age. Coaches have CA/PA just like players.

I often try and sign former star-players close to retirement to see if they'll improve as coahes, if they don't improve over the course of year i give them a boot.