AFC Wimbledon - promotion in first season and 11th place in second. sitting in 2nd now in third seasons. no transfers

Thats some great results ;)
Could you put up some SS?
As you might know, i used your tac on fm13! Were you used special OI for the wingers and OMC, is this the same to use now? :)

Thats some great results ;)
Could you put up some SS?
As you might know, i used your tac on fm13! Were you used special OI for the wingers and OMC, is this the same to use now? :)

everything you need to know is in the OP. SS, instructions on how to use it etc.

everything you need to know is in the OP. SS, instructions on how to use it etc.

Off topic sort of, but have you tried implementing anything similar to your 4-3-2-1 tika taka tactic from FM13? I only ask because yours was very successful last season, and **** I'm struggling to get any sort of high pressing, high possession tactic working

Off topic sort of, but have you tried implementing anything similar to your 4-3-2-1 tika taka tactic from FM13? I only ask because yours was very successful last season, and **** I'm struggling to get any sort of high pressing, high possession tactic working

the tiki taka tactic is the work of our other admin on the site :) he's working on it but will not release it until he thinks everything works perfectly

A person can upload the 14.1.4 Cobra version please ?? :)

Sorry for my english, thank you !

It's impossible to play in the 14.2.2 ME, so i search in google and I download a think to be in 14.1.4 version