Coca-Cola Championship Network Game- Hamachi Needed

PinheadedMike

Reaction score
Wanting to start up a championship network game only a few rules to join

1) Need to have hamachi and be UK based
2) Need to be able to play at least 2 times a week(times can vary to help people out)
3) No racism or Bad language
4) If you havent been on for 3 nights when we played in a row without good reason you will be kicked.
5) Need to have FM2010 update 10.2

Please post on here what team you want and Download hamachi(if not done already) and can talk through there.

Last edited:
Ha i didn't relise you was a forest fan :D
Dont worry my brother is playing as well and hes a forest fan:) Just did us a favor as we usually argue who plays as forest,So ive been WBA And hes being Cardiff

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

il join but dunno wahh i do lol
Do you know what team you want?

i might join up not sure who i be just yet but sum tihnk to do tonight

Well off to work so will be starting this tonight around 9.30-10pm. Times will vary depending on when im working. Also can start later/earlier(if im avaliable) to help others out as well. Will check this thread again before i start up to see if anyone else wants to join:D

There available. The host is at work atm hes not getting back till about 9:30.

No problem then, ill join the game. Just PM me with any info when its gonna start

have to ask the host when he gets back. but there available atm so i don't see why not.

Anyone who wanted to join should have had a PM off of olimacca with details. Will be starting the season after manchester derby. So if anyone else wants to join there is still time

Am starting this at 10pm, If anyone else wants to join and hasnt been given info post on here or send me a PM

Last edited:
Nice Game last night

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

We will be continuing the season today at around 4.30pm. People are still welcome to join we have just finished all friendly matches but havent started any league matches. Teams already taken are stated in first post and will be kept up to date

Last edited: