Cockiest player in the world?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
1. That was in 2007 when Lehmann was 100% first choice Arsenal GK.
2. Ronaldo is the cockiest player in the world, without a shadow of a doubt.

Most certainly Ronaldo and fair to him. I would be too if I was that good

Thierry (cheating c**t) Henry's a distant second

"Last Updated: Monday, 11 June 2007, 10:12 GMT 11:12 UK
o.gif
"

So why bring it up now. Please, you do this on the old threads, lets not do it now

diouf and ronaldo are two flash ***** but tbf ronaldo is one of best players in the world so he can act cocky on the pitch but diouf lol i dont even know why that ***** is breathing

"last updated: Monday, 11 june 2007, 10:12 gmt 11:12 uk
o.gif
"

so why bring it up now. Please, you do this on the old threads, lets not do it now

its not a thread on that article

its a thread on most cockiest player and im giving my opinion and backing it up with a link

smart ****

and to be fair it got a laugh out off me so it was a thread well worth it.

as i live in portsmouth i remember seeing john utaka in the local paper about 2 seasons ago sayin he had been watching dvds of cristiano ronaldo during the pre-season and he said something along the line of... i have been watching what he does and i belive i can do all that and more!!!!!! comments anyone haha

as i live in portsmouth i remember seeing john utaka in the local paper about 2 seasons ago sayin he had been watching dvds of cristiano ronaldo during the pre-season and he said something along the line of... i have been watching what he does and i belive i can do all that and more!!!!!! comments anyone haha

LOL, and John Utaka is so good that he will be playing Championship football next year.

Back