Cockiest player in the world?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
Was it LuaLua who said he was as good as Ronaldinho back then?

mario bioletti (SP)

JOSE MOURINHO DOSNT LIKE HIM

Hes not cocky for wanting to try, at least he is ambitious.

Cocky is more like C. Ronaldo. Just look at his facial expressions :/ The way he stands over free kicks like he is going to lay an egg... pathetic.

Ronaldo is the cockiest person in the world, but so are most good footballers :S

It's got to be Barton? Didn't he say before he won his first (and only) cap for England something along the lines of "Gerrard and Lampard have to watch out now, they don't deserve to be playing, I'll show them all how it's done"? That's just stupidly cocky, and he's a *******

Ronaldo, Drogba, Bendtner, I could go on forever

David Bentley I think by a mile , he's more interested in how his hair looks when he's playing than anything else , constantly checking the big screens , and fixing his hair during warm ups rofl.

Don't confuse cockiness with confidence, when you are getting €13 million a season like Ronaldo, you have to have the confidence in your abilities.

i think super mario, i did hear he wore a AC Milan top around Milan, what a ball bag

its obvisously ronaldo after him winking to the bench after getting rooney sent off it has to be him

Its without a doubt Bendtner !! Come on the guys terible and he said that he would go to the World Cup and be top goalscorer :S AYE RIGHT !!

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Hes not cocky for wanting to try, at least he is ambitious.

Cocky is more like C. Ronaldo. Just look at his facial expressions :/ The way he stands over free kicks like he is going to lay an egg... pathetic.

Thats would be confidence not cockyness :S and the same goes to everyone that said Ronaldos Cocky :/

Balotelli is also quite cocky he wants to be the best in the world....not with that attitude mate.

I've never met any footballers so I can't really comment...

So nto sure how most of you lot can either.;)

James Beattie, Hate that C***, and when he missed a sitter against Wednesday, i couldn't stop laughing...
Or Ade Akinbiyi he did the same like 4 or 5 years ago. XD

And he is still s*** on football manager, worth £500...

28iantz.png

Last edited:
Back