SabbeH03

Reaction score
Ok so i'm currently on a long term game with Chelmsford from the BSS, taking them to the Prem.

so far its the 2017/18 season and their first season in the championship (thanks to some unlucky runs in the league 1 playoffs putting me back 2 years).

it had just turned january and we was in 8th place, 1 point away from the playoffs and 5 points off the top of the legue. then, from seemingly nowhere one of my strikers says hes unhappy and that he thinks we are UNDERachieving in the league. nothing i could say could make him happy, so eventually his influence spread through the squad, as 5 or 6 players ended up angry at me because he thought we was underachieving.

following these riots morale collapsed and although finishing 9th overall, we missed out on a perfect opportunity for promotion!

anyone else had bizarre situations like this? it was even more confusing that our media prediction was 24th, and our aim was to "avoid relegation" yet, apparently 1 point away from the playoffs isnt good enough!

Well done and good luck with your saved game you should upload when complete, as for the underachiving, i dont no the furhiest i got with a llm was league one with cockfosters in level 10

in one of my saves as man united i was siting in 7th place come january but i had seven games at hand on city who were top of the league by 11 points..

giggs, rooney and flethcher all turn round and claim we are underachieving.. even though i had SEVEN games at hand.. definetly one of those bugs that need fixing..

from tier 10 to league 1 isnt bad at all! I was going to try similar but i couldnt get the database to work (cant get skins either, was fine on FM10 but 11 just hates me!)

I'm suprised the club is still going tbh. despite staying under my wage budgets every season, the previous board ran us into 1.5 million of debt (the club was worth 300k at the time. fortunately the board got bought out, and we bought the stadium. but its far too small (3000 capacity) so we cannot make any profit from it at all :(

as for the player situation I am dreading next season. my star defender has left because he got involved in the underachieving situation and asked to leave, and played appallingly bad when i said no. half the squad is depressed because he left, my star left back doesnt get on with my goalkeeper who i would sell if i could find/afford a replacement. and the left back wont sign a new contract till the keeper is gone.

I've had to get in new cheap unreliable strikers because my good ones are all out for at least 3 months, and my star midfielder just wont sign a new contract at all :( just to make matters worse, the rest of my midfield although still good and fully fit have all decided to retire before the new season.

if we dont relegate it's nothing short of a miracle =|

in one of my saves as man united i was siting in 7th place come january but i had seven games at hand on city who were top of the league by 11 points..

giggs, rooney and flethcher all turn round and claim we are underachieving.. even though i had SEVEN games at hand.. definetly one of those bugs that need fixing..

I would agree that you are underachieving as united are a top 2 side so 7th is quite bad tbh lol

I would agree that you are underachieving as united are a top 2 side so 7th is quite bad tbh lol

but with that many games in hand, even with just a couple of wins they would be back in the top two at the very VERY worst xD

from tier 10 to league 1 isnt bad at all! I was going to try similar but i couldnt get the database to work (cant get skins either, was fine on FM10 but 11 just hates me!)

I'm suprised the club is still going tbh. despite staying under my wage budgets every season, the previous board ran us into 1.5 million of debt (the club was worth 300k at the time. fortunately the board got bought out, and we bought the stadium. but its far too small (3000 capacity) so we cannot make any profit from it at all :(

as for the player situation I am dreading next season. my star defender has left because he got involved in the underachieving situation and asked to leave, and played appallingly bad when i said no. half the squad is depressed because he left, my star left back doesnt get on with my goalkeeper who i would sell if i could find/afford a replacement. and the left back wont sign a new contract till the keeper is gone.

I've had to get in new cheap unreliable strikers because my good ones are all out for at least 3 months, and my star midfielder just wont sign a new contract at all :( just to make matters worse, the rest of my midfield although still good and fully fit have all decided to retire before the new season.

if we dont relegate it's nothing short of a miracle =|

Thankyou mate, erm have you patched cos some skins wont go onto the default database
Well make sure you buy well and use the free market and loan market as much as possible :) good luck :)

but with that many games in hand, even with just a couple of wins they would be back in the top two at the very VERY worst xD

Even so that is true but it would be classed as underachieving :/

Thankyou mate, erm have you patched cos some skins wont go onto the default database
Well make sure you buy well and use the free market and loan market as much as possible :) good luck :)

My board astounded me when the new season started. gave me 1.7 million transfer, and increased my wage budget from 35k to 37k.

after the shenanigans of last season i had lost half my squad, and so my current wages was only 18k!

I personally think i'm onto some STUNNING signings here, will post a couple of screenies if your interested when I am done :p

My board astounded me when the new season started. gave me 1.7 million transfer, and increased my wage budget from 35k to 37k.

after the shenanigans of last season i had lost half my squad, and so my current wages was only 18k!

I personally think i'm onto some STUNNING signings here, will post a couple of screenies if your interested when I am done :p

Yeah i would like to see some screenshots when your done mate :)

Yeah i would like to see some screenshots when your done mate :)

sorry i'm so low, the internet went down in my area and i've had nightmares getting it back up!

ok so here we are, pre season went ok, start of season went ok. then had one bad game and my players morale went from superb to ok/poor and now we cant get a win from anywhere... thank you everton for beating me in the league cup 1-0 :( thats not even a bad result and its got them all trying to hang themselves!

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/boskojankovicprofileatt.png/

http://img138.imageshack.us/i/mikuprofileattributes.png/

http://img402.imageshack.us/i/chelmsfordcitytransfers.png/

ffs. the internet here is still in a dire state, thats all i can get uploaded atm...

most of the players are to those standards, unfortunately i cant get a screenie of my keeper up, he is a real steal in my opinion!

Ok so i'm currently on a long term game with Chelmsford from the BSS, taking them to the Prem.

so far its the 2017/18 season and their first season in the championship (thanks to some unlucky runs in the league 1 playoffs putting me back 2 years).

it had just turned january and we was in 8th place, 1 point away from the playoffs and 5 points off the top of the legue. then, from seemingly nowhere one of my strikers says hes unhappy and that he thinks we are UNDERachieving in the league. nothing i could say could make him happy, so eventually his influence spread through the squad, as 5 or 6 players ended up angry at me because he thought we was underachieving.

following these riots morale collapsed and although finishing 9th overall, we missed out on a perfect opportunity for promotion!

anyone else had bizarre situations like this? it was even more confusing that our media prediction was 24th, and our aim was to "avoid relegation" yet, apparently 1 point away from the playoffs isnt good enough!

your story is just inspirational to people like me..the sheer determination to succeed even at the worst circumstances! i tried a save with my local team altrincham fc and i quit lets than 3hours later cuz i thought it was too challenging. Chelmsford city? i never heard of them tbh but i take it thats your local team? well good luck with everything and keep us posted.

p.s: i think im going to have another crack at altrincham f.c and this time try and stick and see how far i could take them, cuz in fairness this is the only way they could get out of the conference in my life time lol :D

your story is just inspirational to people like me..the sheer determination to succeed even at the worst circumstances! i tried a save with my local team altrincham fc and i quit lets than 3hours later cuz i thought it was too challenging. Chelmsford city? i never heard of them tbh but i take it thats your local team? well good luck with everything and keep us posted.

p.s: i think im going to have another crack at altrincham f.c and this time try and stick and see how far i could take them, cuz in fairness this is the only way they could get out of the conference in my life time lol :D

haha thanks :p I didnt think it was that inspirational but if you say so ;)

my local team isnt so much chelmsford, family of west ham supporters, and i was born in dagenham so its more of a West Ham/Dagenham and Redbridge as local teams, West Ham seemed far too easy and Dagenham and Redbridge as much as i love them, i cannot do a think with them. they're way out of their depth in League 1, with no money, no reputation i cant yet crack that one.

So overall i chose a local ISH team, that seemed a challenge but had sturdy foundations...

biggest problem so far is a massive run of bad form, useless players that no matter how much i tell them "i expect a win" ect, will lose to the worst team in the league, but will then batter the current unbeaten top of the league team. all of which is not helped by a board who "dont believe there is a sufficient fanbase to warrant an expansion to the stadium"

we have 3000 capacity and our average attendance for the past 5 seasons has been 2800+

1700 season tickets sold, and only 1250 seats!

I hardly ever sign players with attitudes to be honest. Avoid them like the plague, always just cause problems and ruin morale.

haha thanks :p I didnt think it was that inspirational but if you say so ;)

my local team isnt so much chelmsford, family of west ham supporters, and i was born in dagenham so its more of a West Ham/Dagenham and Redbridge as local teams, West Ham seemed far too easy and Dagenham and Redbridge as much as i love them, i cannot do a think with them. they're way out of their depth in League 1, with no money, no reputation i cant yet crack that one.

So overall i chose a local ISH team, that seemed a challenge but had sturdy foundations...

biggest problem so far is a massive run of bad form, useless players that no matter how much i tell them "i expect a win" ect, will lose to the worst team in the league, but will then batter the current unbeaten top of the league team. all of which is not helped by a board who "dont believe there is a sufficient fanbase to warrant an expansion to the stadium"

we have 3000 capacity and our average attendance for the past 5 seasons has been 2800+

1700 season tickets sold, and only 1250 seats!

haha and you are sticking...if you could turn this around and get this lot to the prem...i will salute you.and it is inspirational alright...would you believe that since FM11 being out i havent done more than 4 seasons with any team? i was somewhat enjoying most of the frustration in the game since fm09 till someone pointed me in the direction of FMRTE, got so addicted to it, it made the game soo easy..basically however how i wanted it and i haven't really enjoyed the game so much then...until recently that i have finally being able to rid fmrte and started a normal save..so decided to go with man united and play without the editor to somewhat ease my way back into playing normal again, and even though consistent injuries and moral drop annoys me to bits, i still find it pretty easy.. . as im typing this im loading a new game to finally brave up and start a save with Altrincham FC haha! check this space lol(H)

I hardly ever sign players with attitudes to be honest. Avoid them like the plague, always just cause problems and ruin morale.

had no idea he even had an attitude tbh. he'd been fine as a backup player for the 2 seasons prior, unfortunately it was his goal drought that cost me a promotion into the championship a season earlier...

and as for FMRTE or whatever that is, I've no idea, seen it tossed about on the forums but never checked it out or touched it!

Currently, 19 games into the season. have a lovely run of games away from home to top 6 teams, should be pleasant.... am sat 16th in the league...