Coco.v2 4222 16.2 (score many goals, allowing you todevestate the opposition)

SteveScarlett

Reaction score
### Coco.v2 4222 (16.2) ###

Hello guys,

This is my second tactic and it did work so well for me. It is so basic, looks like classic 442. I hope you enjoy and get good results.

PS: Its 2022 so read this before you judge. And if you try it from the beginning please feel free to share your results. Cheers x

Here it is:

View attachment 197555

View attachment 197553

Some results i got:

View attachment 197551

View attachment 197548

View attachment 197547

NO OI's

View attachment 197542

Trainings:

Preseason

General Training: Team Cohesion (Average)
Match Preparation: Match Tactics
Only Allow rest after match

During Season

General Training: Balanced (Average)
Match Preparation: Def. Positioning or Att. Movement
Only Allow rest after match

Let me know how it goes for you. Keep in touch guys.

Downloadlink is below:

Last edited:
A 2 striker formation and it uses a Target Man, I am intrigued. Going to try this while I wait for the new Laldy.

Last edited:
any oi ? I really like the roles in this tactic, so hopes its gonna be a success :D

Can you post your league table after a full season?

u suppose to first try and test, then release.

Played an entire season with it and it went okay. I used it with Accrington in league 2, perfect since they have TM galore. I was sitting top confortably with 11 games to go and hit a 7 game losing streak. With just 4 games to go had to switch to my other reliable tactic to take the last 4 games and clinch the league. I would rate this a solid tactic but certainly not one to rely upon all season long. Thus far it would be my 5th choice for this season.

u suppose to first try and test, then release.

Say who???? Were is that written?

Superb of you to release you're own tactic mate! You had success with it and now you want to share it so other lost souls may find comfort in it aswell :)

I LOVE the layout, and i most definitly wil lbe watching this tread. Keep on Rocking!

just plugged this in for Liverpool first season as it fitted the players and we beat Chelsea 4-1 and now Norwich away 2-0 not bad indeed for no fluidity whatsoever

Say who???? Were is that written?

Superb of you to release you're own tactic mate! You had success with it and now you want to share it so other lost souls may find comfort in it aswell :)

I LOVE the layout, and i most definitly wil lbe watching this tread. Keep on Rocking!

Thank you for your support mate. Cheers