RyanCody x

Reaction score
Introduction

Before I go into details of my tactic i do realise i have uploaded from the year 2022, ive been constantly tweaking it to make it the tactic it is now. I started it with Ajax and won the league and dutch cup 4 years in a row, I then moved to Liverpool where I took over a pretty weak liverpool team who finished 8th when i took over after 2 seasons I was challenging for the league. Then i took the Italy job, tweaked the tactic and I won the world cup at the first time of managing any national team before, Im now at Chelsea in 2022.

The Tactic

The Idea for this tactic was primarily from my admiration of the overlapping wing backs exploiting the wings that allow midfielders to create space and open up gaps on the attack.
The Attacking Midfielders score the majority of the goals with this tactic, the 3 CM's are the real work horses mind. Playing the quick short passing game whilst my ST and 2 AMC run rings around the opponents defence causing havoc to any back 4 they face.

Opposition Instructions and Training

I leave the O/I to my assistant.

Pre Season Training - Tactics at very high level and match training set to tactics only, tick the allow rest after match only.

In Season Training -
Once the tactic is fully fluid set training to balanced at high level, match training set to Attacking set pieces when playing teams weaker than yours or def. set pieces when facing a tough opponent.

Formation and Positions

View attachment 380565 View attachment 380564

The Results After The Final Tweak

View attachment 380563 As you can see im only 19 games in, havent lost any, scored 58 and conceded 22.

View attachment 380562 My champions league results so far

View attachment 380561 View attachment 380560 All results up until where I am at the moment.

What your going to need in your players

GK - Any decent shot stopper

Wing Backs - dribbling, tackling, marking, work rate, accel

CB's - positioning, concentration, marking, tackling, jumping and of course strength

CM's ( Attacking ) - creativity, long shots, off the ball , dribbling, passing

CM ( Defending ) - Decisions, Marking, Tackling, Passing, Work Rate

AMC's - Both the AMC's need good finishing, Composure, Flair, Creativity, Anticipation and will need to have some pace about them.

THE Striker - Your main man upfront will need to be a complete forward, I have a regen as mine but if your just starting off i recommend the likes of benteke, lukaku, barbosa, mandzukic etc.

If you guys need any more info please reply to this and i shall let you know anything you need to know.
But most of all i hope this works for you all as it has been for me, if you guys make any tweaks that make it better let us know :)

Thanks and good luck

http://uploaded.net/file/5ll5tomp < Download link

Steam I.D - xcoddyyy add me if you want to directly ask me anything about the tactic or need help :)

Last edited:
Thanks, I want to download. Could you upload, please?

I think its the most attacking tactic in Fm 2014. Like kamikaze :) link pls?

View attachment 380500 Just loaded up my chelsea save, had united at home who are 2nd and beat them 6-0, 3 goals each for my AMC's. just thought id share this with you. United only had 5 shots with 1 on target

I can't download your tactic. My firewall blocks it and then it doesn't save as the right file

How's the tactic going guys? isit working for you all, let me know :)

I think it'll work great with atletico, great cm's strong cb's Costa is a complete forward. Good luck :)