kev99

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can anyone do me the massive favour of creating a Colchester United story? I've often thought about starting up a story with my beloved Colu, however im not by any means a pro, and its a job keeping them in the division. Time isnt on my side either, i love reading peoples stories, however i wouldnt have time to play and write!

Would be much appreciated, and also hopefully give me some guidance on why i keep getting the sack!

Cheers

People tend to create stories with teams they want to manage, I doubt anyone would take a request. If you've noticed, people write stories about achieving something with a club/saving a fallen giant, perhaps one day someone will write a Colchester story though.. be patient!

There plenty of info on here and on the FM tutorial on how to play the game properly. If you still keep getting sacked the game is not for you I'm afraid.

i hear you both!

To be honest, it was more for the enjoyment of reading the story, rather than my own difficulties. I seem to do okay with various other teams, however i seem to be cursed with Colchester!

Maybe i will start up my own story....however dont get to play for long periods so would be abit of a slow one to follow!

Appreciate your replies!

i hear you both!

To be honest, it was more for the enjoyment of reading the story, rather than my own difficulties. I seem to do okay with various other teams, however i seem to be cursed with Colchester!

Maybe i will start up my own story....however dont get to play for long periods so would be abit of a slow one to follow!

Appreciate your replies!

Just have a look around other people's stories and see how they adapt to managing a smaller team like Colchester mate, even download a tactic if need be as I said there is plenty of info on here. As for a story just try one and see how you get on. I don't get much time either on stories but I've just recently started one up.

Oi, who you calling small?! ha :p

Yeah i get what your saying. I have tried various different tactics uploaded onto here, however always seem to hit a massive slump in form which i cant turn around, despite trying to tweak my tactics accordingly! Hey Ho!

I think i will give a story a go, would be good for feedback also!

Cheers man.