Coldest Temperature Lived In?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lol_101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K

Lol_101

Reaction score
just for the fun with winter arriving, whats the coldest temperature you've lived by. ???

for me, dont be amazed, it was -30C here in Calgary,Canada in the winter (around December and January. average is -20 to -15 for the whole winter season), and i still have to go to school XD. luckily by then the winter breaks arrive and its holidays again.

what is yours ????!!!!!

-10C or so... Doesn't get much colder here in Denmark, unless you count the Wind chill factor aswell.

-18 in Ireland last year. Obscure to be that cold, currently -3 outside my house right now

I was delivering mail in -15 celcius last december/january here in the east midlands. It's been ridiculously mild so far this year though

and its for that reason why the MSL has a weird schedule they follow, same with RPL cant play football in -20C

Depends on what you mean by 'lived'. I lived in Anchorage for a few weeks and it was -20 Celsius on a few days, discounting wind chill.

When I had to step in the freezers at M&S it was cold.

I survived.

-10 or -15 celzius, my town can be the hottest town in Croatia in summer, but veeeeeeery cold compared to town nearby in winter...

Can't remember exactly, but somewhere around near -30 was the coldest last winter.

80% vodka keeps me going.

And the place is Finland.

strangely though, Calgary, last year, went -35c, and was listed to be the coldest next to the poles xD. ohh mother nature. i still remember that moment, was walking to school early morning, and just realized it was -35C (6)

Which is an ilusion, the alcohol lowers the setting of the temperature control center, so it makes you feel warmer but actually causes the body to deal worse against the cold, making you freeze sooner.

-4ºC at home place (Madrid) AFAIK.

In Burgos -12ºC during Christmas and 4ºC during August.

and its for that reason why the MSL has a weird schedule they follow, same with RPL cant play football in -20C

Apparently the Russians can, they changed the system you know? Their winter break starts in mid-November and ends in the start of March. It still is pretty ******* cold in March in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Nizhny-Novgorod, Kuban or Tomsk for example.

As for the temperature I've lived in, I'll just third the other Finns. It's nicer here in Helsinki though with the sea and all.

Hahaha right, you beasts prepare to be beaten! I am a South African who now lives in Australia, so I know a thing or two about cold!

It once got to 0 degrees celcius while i was asleep in Adelaide. /flex

Thank god that Portugal is quite warm and I never travel during the winter XD (except if it's for a place were it's summer or spring XD) . So I would say -5 would be the worse but even then I might be exaggerating.

Hahaha right, you beasts prepare to be beaten! I am a South African who now lives in Australia, so I know a thing or two about cold!

It once got to 0 degrees celcius while i was asleep in Adelaide. /flex

haha lol . soo....christmas under the hot sun, eh ;)

haha lol . soo....christmas under the hot sun, eh ;)

Yeah pretty much, I understand you guys must suffer with the cold and we suffer with heat, I've had some brutal christmas's both in Australia and South Africa

Back