Coldest Temperature Lived In?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lol_101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
Got pretty cold in Edinburgh at christmas, but that's about it :P

Random fact, I managed to get sunburnt in Russia in Feburary. Yeah.

-26c one time here in Colorado in the States. Had to dress in a couple of layers that day lol.

same here in the great white north, but lucky by the age of 17 u can already have a car and drive around, so that u dont have to go to the silly bus stop to wait for the **** bus XD

Probably about -5c in Wigan XD.. On the other hand, the hottest temperatures I've had to endure was 40c for 2 weeks straight in the Costa Del Sol in mid August. Safe to say, I much prefer the cold weather than the hot, rather shiver than be sweaty and sticky, eurgh!

Probably about -5c in Wigan XD.. On the other hand, the hottest temperatures I've had to endure was 40c for 2 weeks straight in the Costa Del Sol in mid August. Safe to say, I much prefer the cold weather than the hot, rather shiver than be sweaty and sticky, eurgh!

and 50 for in Qatar (though i havent been there.) imagine the 2022 World cup , everyones an melting ice cream ;)

It's easier to get sunburn in the snow because you don't know it's happening until it's too bad.

Yeah pretty much, I understand you guys must suffer with the cold and we suffer with heat, I've had some brutal christmas's both in Australia and South Africa

so u make sandmans instead of snowmans XD

It was pretty cold in the magical land I found in the back of an old wardrobe once.

When I had to step in the freezers at M&S it was cold.

I survived.

Did they give you a sexy hat to wear?

Back