Cole and Ballack to leave Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea are set to announce Joe Cole and Michael Ballack are to leave the club on free transfers this summer.

More...

Ballack to Leverkuson and Joe Cole to United. Perfect.

Ballack will prob head back to Germany to Leverkusen , Wolfsburg or even Bayern.
It's been reported Joe Cole to Arsenal ^^)or Spurs

According to some rumors: Ballack to Schalke/Bremen

Joe Cole to Bristol Rovers is what I have been hearing ?

dayumm why Ballack?
he still could of played a season for cheslki
wtf they smokin on?

Joe cole Man city i think

Man City have more money to allow them to buy some other play for a lot more money, can't see them getting him on a free transfer, they'll probably try to lure some worldclass winger in with all their money >.<

Will be good pick up's for the sides they end up at. Will miss watching Ballack on a regular basis though, pretty sure Cole will be with a big English side.

It makes you wonder what plans Chelsea have to replace players such as these in their squad...

I heard Ballack to madrid for a re-union with Mourinho, and Cole to spurs for a reuinion with Arry

I really hope the rumours are true and we are the favourites for this one.

Massive respect for Joe Cole as a player, and think he'd be a great acquisition for any of the interested clubs.

shame to see cole go but the plus side is if he keeps on getting them long injuries then chelsea **** saving themselfes a bit of wage money :) i would like to see him go spurs tbh

05bolasj said:
J.Cole - Tottenham ?

Let's hope so. (H)

Not really bothered where Ballack goes. I do see him making a return to Germany though.

it was a pleasure watching the 2 lads in a chelsea shirt especially joey cole but and their is a big but. loosing these 2 players will not effect the team as much as people would like, joe cole dosent really fit in the system carlo wants to play and ballack is not only getting on abit but can be replaced by michael essien next season. when ballack,essien and lamps played in midfield essien had to be the more disaplined one, but now with ballack heading out obi mikel can sit back and give essien a license to get forward were he is more powerfull. good luck to the 2 lads for the rest of their careear i hope they both go to another league so they hevent really got a chance to bite chelsea on the **** at somepoint.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

just to add to my bit, its been confirmed that juliano belletti also will definatly leave aswell as cole and ballack.

it'll save you a tidy bit on wages. hope cole comes to us, exactly the kind of player we need

it'll save you a tidy bit on wages. hope cole comes to us, exactly the kind of player we need

yer that definatly is the main reason the wage bill, we will proberly replace them with younger players from the youth acadamy.

Back