Coleman sacked as Fulham manager

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Fulham sack manager Chris Coleman and replace him with Northern Ireland boss Lawrie Sanchez on a caretaker basis.

More...

:eek: thats a big shock , i like coleman - respect him as a person and manager. think fulham may have made a mistake there

Bit shocked but i can understand why they did it. Then again at least give the guy untill the end of the season.

It's a shame, definately one of my fave managers in the premiership. I hope he gets another job in the EPL again soon :)

Well that's really going to help their fight for relegation. It wouldn't suprise me if Coleman was to be managing a premiership side again very soon though.

Ye, i'm suprised too, Fulham have been a team always looking over their shoulder at the relegation zone, I can't imagine 2 many fulham fans will be particulary happy.

Stupid decision, hes the man to get them out of it, hes done it every year what's stopping him now. Fulham could end up going down cos its hard to see where they will get 2 wins from there remaining games.

Thats just wrong. They should have let him finish the season at least!! He has had to sell key players and still managed to keep them out of relegation!! Bad decision i say.

I think everyone loves Coleman, he doespwn after all, plus hes a piece of ***.

poor decision but if any1 going to save em..then lawrie sanchez can help them stay up! coleman will be next manager of newcastle cos roeder is **** lol! fulham wil stay up with sanchez tho..still daft decision tho

I agree with everyone, bad move :D Sanchez aint a bad replacement tho

poor decision but if any1 going to save em..then lawrie sanchez can help them stay up! coleman will be next manager of newcastle cos roeder is **** lol! fulham wil stay up with sanchez tho..still daft decision tho

Have to agree there, would not suprise me if Coleman went to toon

Your all overrating him i think. I mean he didnt do anything special with Fulham just kept them mid table for a few seasons and yes it was harsh his sacking but he def should'nt be toon boss.

Keepin a team of Fulhams level in the prem is quite good, but i felt he had gone as far as he could with them.

Yeh he didnt do that well, and tbh i hope Fulham go down, cs i jst decided i dnt really like them