trevjim

Reaction score
Taken alot of time but finally found a tactic im happy with.

Some notes....

I play FMC, Yes I have a great squad full of regens, but this tactic brings the best results, Have not tried with lower league teams. Ive left corners as they are for now

Use the mentality to suit who you are playing against, eg control or attacking against lesser teams at home, counter or standard against strong teams away. its a highly flexible tactic and can be altered to some degree around your team

Still feel the midfield could do with some improvements, if you play with wingers you can change the two outside f9's to inside forwards support.

I have one CB as a stopper as he seems to plug the gap between def and mid, but if you feel you dont have the right person for that. change him back to CB defend.

Last edited:
Ive changed the centre false 9 to deep lying forward attack, and told my team to whip crosses, im now scoring at least 3 a game. conceded just 1 so far in 12 games in current season

Wczixw.jpg

I'm Go with Bacelona

But Recently Lose Man city Away 3-0 In UCL

what do u do for training wise? and i assume if you gets someone taken off take off one of the strikers

so u leave your training up to AM then? as in Assistant Manager

so u leave your training up to AM then? as in Assistant Manager

Always control your own individual training. Player development is vital. And developing players to fit your systems is critical. When they are young, train them for their role. When they get older, you can pin point certain attributes to focus on. I never trust the Assistant Manager to do this. Every once in a while I will click on Ask Assistant and he has had guys focus on areas that they don't even need development in. Plus, it is basically a set it and forget it type of thing, at least for a while. Put in the time to set each player at your club and then all that front end work is done with.

But, one thing you have to understand is, and it seems so many people are confused about this and always ask about training for every single tactic posted on here is that training, especially individual has very little to do with the execution of the tactic for that season. Training has to do with player development, not tactical execution. So, asking a guy how he does his training is pretty pointless. The results he is posting has nothing to do with training and the training he set has played zero part in his results. Except for training and game experience to get your teams familiarity to 100%. But after that, training is player development, not tactical execution.And you won't see the results of that player development until 1-2 seasons later. Tactical execution has to do with the tactic and the players you put in each role.

Last edited: