Chocorelo19

Reaction score
Tactical Breakdown
Colossus: 4-2-4 NO DMs

Attachments

• Colossus.fmf
    45.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Using Consair Atm so I will test this out while I watch the footy to see how this performs.

Love to see Balanced scoring that much I haven't managed to get balanced working in this version yet so well done

Does 2 CMs instead of DMs maintain cover for defence, or they get cutter out?

Thank you. I don't think is the best. It has room for improvement :)
Started well with forest won 1st 3 games now lost 7 on the bounce 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve noticed with forest tho we’re getting chances but not putting them away so maybe just the players they have. Also give pens away nearly every game 🙈

Thank you. I don't think is the best. It has room for improvement :)
It is by far one of the best FM23 tactics. Though the only improvement I'd say would be to make it defensively better but that might take away from goal scoring but as you can see it is very solid.

Attachments

• Asociación Deportivo Cali_ Fixtures.png
    Asociación Deportivo Cali_ Fixtures.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 355
It is by far one of the best FM23 tactics. Though the only improvement I'd say would be to make it defensively better but that might take away from goal scoring but as you can see it is very solid.
Thank you. I am working on it.. If you have time test my other one. Morpheus.

Last edited:
as i saw ur older version had slight better results , why u changed tho? i think u just should make a new version of type like 442 flat version and not just update for ''better or worse things. i belive both are really close on results but i dont know if its close or far if u play it reguraly manual