Mikew

Reaction score
He can't hit a barn door at the moment, playing with crawley in league 2, just wondering what duty or who to play around him, (stats wise + duty) to get the best out of him.

I believe he is plenty good enough for league 2?

Thanks.

every thread i have seen with him everyone raves about him and a guy called jamal adam i think he name is
is your other striker scoring and are your midfielders assisting? it might just be bad team performance

I do have jamil adam aswell, I partner Counago with either one of them, and they seem to play ok, he cant seem to find the net. He's also missed a few penalties, guessing his morale is suffering with the drought.

He can't hit a barn door at the moment, playing with crawley in league 2, just wondering what duty or who to play around him, (stats wise + duty) to get the best out of him.

I believe he is plenty good enough for league 2?

Thanks.

for league 2 sign abdou dieye and tremonti (both free). you'll achieve promotion in championship with them.

I have Counago for Luton...he was in sensational form as a trequartista alongside Fleetwood as a poacher upfront using JPWoody's Wenger Tactics 12.2, but now he's out for 3 months :( . Fleetwood went through a dry patch now he's on his own but e's back on form. I'd say that Counago needs someone to work alongside him or just in behind him to get some service through the middle.

How do you play Omar? he is also a bit dry atm?
I actually sold him to Brechin 2nd season,as he was more of a 'super sub' for me.I forgot to mention I'm playing with Berwick Rangers from Scotland and have got promoted to the Scottish 2nd Division.Here are my strikers(I would recommend almost all of them) : Jamil Adam(5 gls in 4 apps,in all comps!) Pablo Counago Only 1 gl in all comps)Tam Mcmanus(0gls in 1app though rated 7.30)Ben williamson(Yet to make a appearance)Darren Gribben(2aps 1gl in all comps,also an orignal player)Arsenio Halfhuid(actually plays best as a DC so no goals) As you can see I have LOADS of Strikers.