Come on you Blues - A Portsmouth F.C story

Reaction score
A New Beginning

View attachment 375936
Hello if any of you followed my Fulham story where i won the Premier League in my first season you will know that unfortunately i suffered a crash dump and the save is now unplayable but i have decided to start a new story with my hometown club Portsmouth f.c i have been a season ticket holder and Fratton Park since 2005 and ive followed them through thick and thin from F.A Cup glory and A.C Milan in Europe to facing extinction and playing Accrington Stanley in league 2
( No offence Stanley fans ),
but i hope to bring this club back to where it belongs
I hope you follow and support me in this story like i was in my last
Thank you and comment your thoughts.

I also planing to play with Pompey and I am sure that i can be promoted immediate in first season.

good luck with your story.

I also planing to play with Pompey and I am sure that i can be promoted immediate in first season.

good luck with your story.

hi mate thanks i'm not planning on going straight up in my first season in a bad financial situation and low on players so top 12 will do me i think but thanks for following

Also im using LFC Marshall update but notthe one that was released today as i started this a few days back Pre-season should be out tonight or tomorrow

Youth Manager Marks takes the reigns
View attachment 375951
Portsmouth Chairman Iain McInnes today confirmed the resignation of former Portsmouth legend and manager Guy Whittingham, the reason of Whittinghams resignation is due to not being given enough funds to strengthen and Harvie Marks is the man who is to take over in the mission to climb out of League 2 at the first time of asking.

Key Players

Ricardo Rocha

View attachment 375952

Been at the club in the Prem, Championship, League 1 and now League 2 Legend!.

Jed Wallace
View attachment 375953

This boy has got a bright future ahead of him but will have competition from Romain Padovani and Johnny Ertl for his spot ut looks very good indeed.

Pre-Season

Portsmouth 1-0 Liverpool Reserves

View attachment 375954

A good result here there reserves are probably better then our first team anyway so a rather good result.

Portsmouth 1-1 Notts' Forest
View attachment 375955

Another good result against a strong Championship team nice to see Jed Wallace scoring.
We're looking strong so far.

Portsmouth 1-1 Derby
View attachment 375956

We drew yet again against a Championship team i'm really liking the look of this team.

Hawks 0-3 Portsmouth
View attachment 375961

Nice to play against a weaker smaller team then us to get a few goals and boost the morale.
Unbeaten pre-season so far.

Moneyfields 0-3 Portsmouth
View attachment 375966

Playing against a local side a team who i actually play for Moneyfields but not the first team one of there younger youth teams but anyway we won 3-0 again and we were unbeaten in pre-season.:D
DELIGHTED !

About Transfers, Nothing literally nothing had no money to spend literally nothing and only came out of Admin towards the end of the window but after that i could still only offer players £90 but the good thing is no body left so we kept hold of wanted players like Ricardo Rocha and David Connolly who will be vital experience in our League 2 campaign.

Thank you and post your thoughts and improvements thank you.

Look forward to this, hopefully you can get your boys all the way back to the top! Think you may be able to get promotion this year as long as you don't get too many injuries.

Look forward to this, hopefully you can get your boys all the way back to the top! Think you may be able to get promotion this year as long as you don't get too many injuries.

thanks mate going well so far currently in september had a game a minute ago where few players were injured and tired so had to play a reserve type squad and we still thrashed them. Reserves all the way lol ps loving your story keep it up

Last edited:
Look at the loan lists mate, try and get players in and not pay any wages. Mamady Sidibe was beast for me when I was Pompey earlier in the year.

Look at the loan lists mate, try and get players in and not pay any wages. Mamady Sidibe was beast for me when I was Pompey earlier in the year.

yep tried that got a few accepted for Bebe Edwards Amos and Derbyshire then they got cancelled and it said the transfers couldnt be completed and we were out of admin its sooo frustrating with pompey this year but i am enjoying this will have to put up with a 23 man squad until January :S but thanks for following again mate

View attachment 375980
ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!! tried again and look dunno what the problem is we have a new owner and chairman etc were out of Admin but still look what happens anyone know why??

Last edited:
August
View attachment 376025
What a great picture from the first game of the season well done fratton end.
WE WILL NEVER DIE !

-----------------------
Season starts not too bad start
Still no signings :(
Bradley is class

Capital One Cup

Portsmouth 1-0 Yeovil
View attachment 376028
A very nice 1-0 win v Yeovil who are a championship side and we will face Watford in the next round.

LEAGUE

Portsmouth 3-0 York
View attachment 376029
A quality opening day result but a result i would expected against a team like York Ninja Ertl grabbed two from Defensive Midfield to put us top.

Accrington 2-1 Portsmouth

View attachment 376030
How frustrating we dominated this game and our poor defending let us down although Sonny Bradley is looking very good at the back.

Portsmouth 2-0 Fleetwood
View attachment 376032
Back to winning ways great win against one of the strongest teams in the division.
4th in the League at the moment not too shabby.

Capital one Cup

Portsmouth 0-3 Watford
View attachment 376034
Was always gonna happen they were just too strong Troy Deeney destroyed us but im not too dissapointed.

TABLE
View attachment 376035
I forgot to take a screenie for August so this is the one after the first game in September v Plymouth.

Player of the month

View attachment 376037
This man has surprised me he has been a rock at the back.
Average rating of ..... 7.84.

-------------------
Thats all for now folks im off to watch Pompey v Accrington Stanley on Sky Sports
cooooome on youuu Bluuuees!!!
Thank you

September
View attachment 376095

Lots of games this month
Very successful month
Padovani looking like a important figure
-----------------------

LEAGUE

Pompey 2-1 Plymouth
View attachment 376096

A very nice result here Barcham is looking like a very good winger scoring goals and creating them good reaction to going a goal down through a pathetic penalty.

Exeter 1-4 Pompey
View attachment 376097
Superb win against a strong Exeter side Padovani scored two great headers we had to play a reserve looking side due to low fitness and injuries but played phenomenally.

Bury 1-2 Pompey
View attachment 376098

A cracking result Barcham was superb and i thought we were gonna have to settle for a point but no Barcham thought different amazing.

Pompey 2-1 Bristol Rovers
View attachment 376100

Two goals for Pat. Websters' goal for Bristol was a cracker free kick from 35 yards out steaming into the top right hand corner but we won and thats what matters most.

Pompey 3-0 Newport

View attachment 376102

Brilliant performance, Wallace ran them ragged and PAT picked up another.Unfortunately no goals in second half but thats how it always is.

Mansfield 1-1 Pompey
View attachment 376105

A boring game here picked up a point tho and were still going strong in League 2 but why on earth was Chris Foy referring this game is he that bad.

Cheltenham 2-3 Pompey
View attachment 376107

Much better game Harris scored a brilliant free-kick and Padovani scored two again from defensive midfield.

Johnstone Paint Trophy

Exeter 3-2 Pompey
View attachment 376114

Shame was really hoping to have a trip to Wembley but oh well maybe next year.

TABLE

View attachment 376111
Sorry cut of the bottom but were at the top so it doesnt matter really we are really going strong but dissapointed to be out of the Johnstone paint trophy.

Player Of the Month

Romain Padovani
View attachment 376116

Andy Barcham
View attachment 376115

Couldn't seperate these two were both class and helped us win a lot of games on their own.

Hope you enjoyed and....
Thank You

Last edited:
Liking it mate hopefully you can get back up to the big time where we belong haha, shame about accrington result earlier should of won it really but atleast we didn't get bashed 4-1 this week

Shame Argyle didnt beat yah! We Will get you at Home Park!

Liking it mate hopefully you can get back up to the big time where we belong haha, shame about accrington result earlier should of won it really but atleast we didn't get bashed 4-1 this week

thanks man yeah should have destroyed them sloppy defensive mistake tho but the football we played was class Barcham Agyemang and Connolly all looked great

OCTOBER
View attachment 376316

Shaky month
However still going strong in league
Scunthorpe charge up the table

-------------------

LEAGUE

Morecambe 0-2 Pompey
View attachment 376322

Two penalties in this game but they missed there chance to go 1 up and we took advantage of that very nice result away from home and a clean sheet is always a bonus.

Northampton 2-1 Pompey
View attachment 376324

Disappointing from the lads took the lead through a tidy finish from Jed but then
6 minute madness and we played like we had never played football before second goal was just shocking very disappointed.

Pompey 3-0 Southend
View attachment 376327
Andy and Ricky were class 2-0 up after 7 minutes and we dominated the whole game they didnt even look like troubling us quality much better then the last game.

Pompey 0-0 Wycombe
View attachment 376328

Not bad but could be better should have won really they had only 1 shot the whole game but we only got a point.

Burton 1-2 Pompey
View attachment 376331
Well we went 1-0 down here to a class goal from Rene Howe the former Torquay striker so i reatced by bringing off Simon Ferry and Pat Agyemang off and replaced them with the Bird and Harris and what a change it turned out to be Bird firing in from the edge of the box and Harris with a 30 yard Free-kick get in!

Dagenham 1-0 Portsmouth
View attachment 376334

Gutted about this result another penalty that shouldn't have been the player just ran and jumped into Rocha and fell down then the ref had the ****** cheek to give a penalty, should have been our free-kick but oh well we need to move on and win our next game.

GOOD NEWS AT LAST
View attachment 376351

View attachment 376336

Right then i think this means i can now buy some players as my squad is getting very tired and we are getting a bit sloppy and loosing some games

TABLE
View attachment 376339

Looking good we're top but Scunny are doing well should be a interesting season.

Player of the Month

Joe Devera
View attachment 376342

May not have been the best month defensively but he was superb and kept us in some games him and Rocha human wall.

Thank you

Last edited:
are you able to offer over 90 pound contracts and get people in on loan now??? btw great job