Come on you Blues - A Portsmouth F.C story

are you able to offer over 90 pound contracts and get people in on loan now??? btw great job

yes i have offered contacts of upto £3,000 to some free agents but just waiting to see if i can complete them i'll tell you if i do

Brill job so far mate keep up the good work :)

i started a save with them and even after a takeover i could only offer 90 pounds and i had a 20k wage budgeet

i started a save with them and even after a takeover i could only offer 90 pounds and i had a 20k wage budgeet

yeaah i got took over right at the start but got them messages around october novemberish

Class act bro things January is a big chance for you to get some depth and more quality in, play up pompey!

Class act bro things January is a big chance for you to get some depth and more quality in, play up pompey!

cheers got some frees done they'll join in January and im pleased to say that like 4 of them have prem experience some have Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and LIGA BBVA experience so i'm delighted as they have been there and done that so they'll be great to have in League 2 :O

November
View attachment 376420

We progress in the F.A Cup
Torquay in next round
Few costly losses
----------------

F.A Cup 1st Round

Pompey 1-1 Preston
View attachment 376421

So we take it to a replay at Deepdale would of been happy but Bird popped up again and soared to nod home and put him up the pecking order the second half got off to a flyer ;) XD sorry had to do it lol
but yet again another penalty in the last minute to said it to a replay grrrrrr !!!!!

Replay at Deepdale

Preston 0-1 Pompey
View attachment 376422

Sweet we pulled of an upset and all thanks to Big PAT who delivered early on taking it round the keeper and he finished it as cool as a cucumber.

LEAGUE

Pompey 1-0 Oxford
View attachment 376423

Nice result big PAT again with the winner better then the score we had in real life last weekend.

Pompey 4-2 AFC Wimbledon
View attachment 376424

Although they were bottom and we only won by 2 i'm still happy a win is a win and PAT is on fire he can't stop scoring.

Pompey 0-2 Scunthorpe
View attachment 376425

Gutted 1st v 2nd and we bottled it they destroyed us and we didnt deserve the win they're now top and we're second but i would be happy with 2nd as long as we go up.

Hartlepool 2-0 Pompey
View attachment 376426

Awful result we're starting to pick up injuries and get tired but we don't have enough depth we can't bring anyone in tho until January roll on January.

Rochdale 0-2 Pompey
View attachment 376427

Better result PAT scored again but Scunny also won so we remain in 2nd place for now.

TABLE
View attachment 376437

So due to that loss were 2nd and 6 points behind Scunny however we do have a game in hand and 25 games left thats definately enough to win it

Player Of the month

View attachment 376439

This man is a BEAST and has been very important this month in winning us some games.

Thank you for reading next update will be December then January with some transfers and there is a awesome result in December v Torquay in the League.
Cheers !
PUP!

soooo sorry bout the thumbnails is there a way too get rid of them they're annoying me !!!

thanks keep it up youll definetly get promoted

Looking certs for promotion, looking forward to seeing who you pick up in January!

Even if you don't come top mate you'd still do well to get promoted with the financial problems and size of the squad, one step closer to the Prem!

I also playing with Pompey,currently in October and first on table.

My team plays 4-2-2-2 tactic and is focused on Harris and Walace as 2 main playmakers.

I will follow your story also