Come on you Blues - A Portsmouth F.C story

Even if you don't come top mate you'd still do well to get promoted with the financial problems and size of the squad, one step closer to the Prem!

yep one step at a time tho next season im hoping for a transfer budget wanna bring in someone like Leroy Lita or Luke Moore and bigger wage budget for that Man Utd gem called Januzaj

Looking certs for promotion, looking forward to seeing who you pick up in January!

cheers mate dont wanna get complacent tho and i've got some nice players for League 2 wanna get some loans in aswel for some extra depth loving your story btw

Sounds decent pal liking the forward thinking and all that, be careful with permanent deals and **** though clubs still in a lot of debt, I'd go for loans mostly till your in the championship, that's only really where the money starts to get decent to help you out

Sounds decent pal liking the forward thinking and all that, be careful with permanent deals and **** though clubs still in a lot of debt, I'd go for loans mostly till your in the championship, that's only really where the money starts to get decent to help you out

yeah don't worry all frees at mo and biggest wage is £2,800 and all my first team players at club at the mo are all earning under £1,500 also when we get a bit more money hoping to get a parent club so we get some cash and some loans without needing to pay wages havent got any loan deals yet as window not open but Yassin Mouatouakil and John Akinde been released they werent up to it unfortunately and got us some more wages

Yeah good thinking, with a bit of luck your get a decent parent club with some quality youth

I'll follow this, always good to see a lower league story.

I'm also a Scunny fan, so it's good to see them doing well too :) KIU mate.

December
View attachment 376571
Xmas time what a month
big win
out the cup
----------------

F.A CUP 2nd Round

Torquay 1-0 Pompey
View attachment 376573

Very frustrating to be out of all three cups but we can now focus on that league title and next in the league is away to Torquay can we get revenge.

LEAGUE

Torquay 2-7 Pompey
View attachment 376574

Yes you read it right we smashed 7 past them what a way to bounce back Connolly finally found his feat and grabbed a hat-trick but Walker was class he got a hat-trick of assists.

York 1-1 Pompey
View attachment 376575

We were lucky to get a point in the end but really .... another penalty what is this ?

Pompey 2-0 Chesterfield
View attachment 376576

Another win two defenders scored which is nice to see.

Pompey 3-2 Accrington
View attachment 376577

What a month this is turning out to be 2-0 down but 3 goals in 17 minutes and the comeback was complete great spirit from the lads.

Fleetwood 1-3 Pompey
View attachment 376579

PAT picked up two again and ninja Ertl scored to help us beat promotion challengers Fleetwood 3-1.

Pompey 3-1 Exeter
View attachment 376580

We just can't stop winning Ninja Ertl scored two identical goals and Walker scored his first ever Pompey goal what a day.

Plymouth 0-1 Pompey
View attachment 376581

Told ya coolmcool were just too strong PAT with a late winner too finish the month off with a
BANG
!

TABLE
View attachment 376582

After a superb month probably the best yet we managed too overtake Scunny and move top also 2 points clear.

Player Of the month

Liam Walker

View attachment 376587

Superb month for this fella he has replaced Ricky Holmes in the team after his masterclass v Torquay only played 8 games getting 1 goal 8 assists and a average rating of 7.38 **** those assists.

Thank you for reading next update will be January and Transfers

:D

Absolutely love this story, its great to see someone actually trying a really hard challenge like getting pompey back up the leagues rather than people who think taking over chelsea and winning the prem is an achievment lol keep it up mate!

Absolutely love this story, its great to see someone actually trying a really hard challenge like getting pompey back up the leagues rather than people who think taking over chelsea and winning the prem is an achievment lol keep it up mate!

cheers mate really appreciated nice to know that you enjoying it yeah i find prem saves get a bit boring but with league 2 etc i find it a challenge and it makes me wanna carry it on ! :D

Yeah bet it was a bit of a shock expect they got complacent

January & Transfers
View attachment 376812

Bring in 9 new faces
2 leave the club
reasonably small month,game wise
-------------------

LEAGUE

Pompey 1-0 Bury

View attachment 376814

Well i suppose a wins a win but this was a very dull and boring game to watch.

Bristol Rovers 3-1 Pompey

View attachment 376815

Very disappointed we got of to a flyer through Connolly early on but O'Toole dominated us and we couldn't deal with him, But we remain top and Bristol are now in 3rd.

Pompey 1-0 Mansfield
View attachment 376817

Another 1-0 Padovani scored a fantastic free-kick from 30 yards out and we narrowly picked up the 3 points.

Pompey 1-1 Cheltenham
View attachment 376820

My new loanee from Tottenham, Obika scored on his debut but we couldn't hold on and this is turning out to be a very low scoring month.

Newport 1-4 Pompey
View attachment 376823

All them games where we only managed to get 1 now we smash 4 in two other new players Franck Songo'o and Chuks Aneke popped up with goals on there debuts aswell.

Transfers
View attachment 376825
Transfers in
View attachment 376827

So we brought in some very experienced players Brown is a goalkeeper who has played in the Prem for Blackburn, Keith Fahey is my main signing he will add creativity to the midfield and has played for Birmingham in the Prem, Craig Beattie had a short spell in the prem with West Brom and has played for Celtic in the SPL, Jan Koller is a player with lots of experience and has played for Monaco and Dortmund, Racon was at Pompey in real life last year and he is a very good player and has played in the Ligue 1 and Championship, Songo'o is another former Pompey player after having a short spell in 2005-2007 but only played games but has played in the LIGA BBVA and started his career at Barcelona's youth team, Beye has played in the Prem for Aston Villa and Newcastle and will be a great player to have in League 2 as for our two loan players arriving from Rival clubs Tottenham and Arsenal and will get vital experience and both scored on there debuts.

Transfers out
View attachment 376831

Only two left and they both won't be missed thats all i have to say.

TABLE
View attachment 376832

Pulling away now just 13 games left and 7 points clear of Scunny looks like promotion is guarenteed as we are 14 points above Fleetwood in 4th and are can't see us dropping that many points c'mon lads.

Player Of the month

Jed Wallace
View attachment 376844

This boy has a very bright future been class all year and i hope i can keep hold of him.

Thank you and your thoughts are
Welcome
!

Nice signings, Racon's a hero.. looks like you're slowly pulling away at the top mate it's looking good, Jed Wallace is class hopefully no big teams come in for him

Nice signings, Racon's a hero.. looks like you're slowly pulling away at the top mate it's looking good, Jed Wallace is class hopefully no big teams come in for him

yeah good player he was class at pompey he looks like Thierry Henry from side on so thats a bonus lol but he rejected us as he wanted somin like £2k wages but we werent willing to pay that and we said if he changed his mind then we may get him back still dont think he got a club was going to Bradford i think but fell through !

yeah good player he was class at pompey he looks like Thierry Henry from side on so thats a bonus lol but he rejected us as he wanted somin like £2k wages but we werent willing to pay that and we said if he changed his mind then we may get him back still dont think he got a club was going to Bradford i think but fell through !
Haha quality, yeah hopefully he comes back could do with him to be fair - when's next update mate? Just started one myself bro take a look here

Haha quality, yeah hopefully he comes back could do with him to be fair - when's next update mate? Just started one myself bro take a look here

might be one out tonight if not definitely tomorrow as the story has now caught up with where i am in my actual save but prob be no update Wednesday as im off to watch England v Scotland at Wembley which should be good so prob tonight pal also i checked your story out and left a comment !

February
View attachment 377120
Good Times, Good Times :'(

Very Very small month
season approaching final stages
Two points dropped

-----------------------

LEAGUE

Pompey 2-1 Morecambe
View attachment 377121

Chuks has started well with 2 in 2 hope he can keep it up both from the bench aswell.

Southend 2-2 Pompey
View attachment 377122

Two points dropped here but the early red card from Habib Beye didnt help at all.

Pompey 4-2 Northampton
View attachment 377141

Very good game to watch 6 goals and what a very good performance from both teams Andy scored his 2nd goal in as many games, Fahey scored his first goal for the club, PAT is just well... PAT a tank and Songo'o came off the bench scored and got himself a assist very good player so far.

TABLE
View attachment 377146

End of season is vastly approaching we're starting to pull away from Bristol, 11 points clear now and 13 clear of Scunny who dropped to 3rd and Fleetwood and Accrington are chasing them for that final automatic spot c'mon Accrington !

Player Of The Month
View attachment 377148

I'm in love with this fella he is just a tank, scored 14 league goals in 27 games with 3 assists he is just a threat and creates so many chances.

Thank you keep following season will be ending soon and promotion looks very likely.
:D

The title's yours mate no doubt about it!

It's in the bag mate ! Loving this keep it up :) also if you want to get rid of your thumb nails when on advanced go onto manage attachments and delete them from their :)