5 Games this month
Can we secure the title
Scunny struggling

------------------

LEAGUE

Pompey 1-1 Burton
Obika (63)
View attachment 377342

Disappointing to only get a point, Scunny lost to Plymouth and Fleetwood won so Scunny drop to 4th now and Fleetwood are in the automatic places but there goal was one of them cross-shot goals why do they happen so much in this game ARGHHHH!!!!

Oxford 1-2 Pompey
Agyemang (38,59)
View attachment 377344

Two goals from PAT helped us to a nervy 2-1 win thats takes him LEAGUE tally upto 16 goals but it was a very nervy final 20 minutes they bombarded us and we just scrapped the win.

AFC Wimbledon 1-2 Pompey
Aneke (73), Wallace (87)
View attachment 377345

Well i certaintly wasn't expecting it to be this close but we turned up our game in the last 20 and deserved our win, Aneke scoring again what a loan signing he has turned out to be.

AND..... WE ARE PROMOTED WITH 6 GAMES TO SPARE ALL WE NEED TO DO NOW IS WIN THE LEAGUE
PUP

View attachment 377347

View attachment 377348

View attachment 377318

View attachment 377319

Sorry had to post all these because as a supporter of this club this is so cool and i'm really proud of how well we've done lol.

Also David Connolly has now joined the coaching staff he is now a player coach which im delighted about.

Pompey 4-2 Dagenham
Agyemang (17,88), Devera (54,69)
View attachment 377326

Nice win today and PAT can't stop scoring he has had a superb season and hopefully it continues.

View attachment 377328

View attachment 377330

View attachment 377331

So now we are the champions of league 2, with 5 games left :D.

TABLE
View attachment 377333

Well we powned this league, 16 points clear and +43 goal difference BOOYAH!

Player Of The Month

View attachment 377335

This man again he is turning into a pompey legend had a great season and has very rarely made a mistake.

Thanks next update is the end of the season and awards
BYE !
PUP

Last edited:
Smashed it! good man, League 1 next!

Well done mate! great first season! good luck in league 1

If you have enough, try to sign nakhi wells from bradford. He is a machine in League one and is only young

If you have enough, try to sign nakhi wells from bradford. He is a machine in League one and is only young

yeah i'll try what i was thinking of doing was sign good players off the team that stayed in League 2 and sign some other good ones from the teams that got relegated from League 1 as there maybe be some good players that wanna leave !

yeah i'll try what i was thinking of doing was sign good players off the team that stayed in League 2 and sign some other good ones from the teams that got relegated from League 1 as there maybe be some good players that wanna leave !
yeah good shout, there should be a few decent players on the transfer list by request :)

End Of Season & Awards
View attachment 377458

Season comes to an end
Great month
set new record
--------------------

LEAGUE

Pompey 2-0 Rochdale
Devera (2), OG (18)
View attachment 377461

Another win this league is easy.

Scunny 0-2 Pompey

Barcham (45), Ferry (82)
View attachment 377464

Easy win wasn't expecting it to be that easy but guess what ?
It was.

Pompey 2-1 Hartlepool

Rocha (36), Padovani (53)
View attachment 377465

Good win against a strong team but we dominated the game and should've won by more.

Pompey 1-1 Torquay
Butler (75)

View attachment 377468

Not bad but could've been better takes our unbeaten run now to 15 games.:O

Chesterfield 2-0 Pompey
View attachment 377490

Shame we couldn't win our last game of the season but i did put out a weakened side and Chesterfield needed to win to get in the play-offs and they did so i was helping people in need.

View attachment 377491

Well thats another bonus i suppose.

TABLE

View attachment 377492

There ya go champions.The two teams that went down were AFC Wimbledon and Mansfield.

Hartlepool promoted via Play-offs 3-0 vs Chesterfield

League Top scorer

Chris Iwelumo 28 goals
View attachment 377493

Pompey Top Scorer

Pat Agyemang 20 goals all competitions

View attachment 377494

League 2 player of the year

Jon Parkin
View attachment 377499
What a beast!!!

League 2 manager of the Year

ME !!!
View attachment 377503

League 2 players team of the year

Rocha, Devera & Wallace
View attachment 377506

So in all a very successful season shame we went out the cups early but thats how it goes.

View attachment 377515

Cheers hope you enjoyed the season and lets hope League 1 can be even better !

Sorry guys probably no update as i havent played upto pre-season yet as im busy and going to England v Scotland at 3 so sorry no updates today :(

No worries bro enjoy the England game hopefully we don't do *****

No worries bro enjoy the England game hopefully we don't do *****

cheers want bad game was very entertaining 5 goals but overall we were shocking unfortunately the scummer Rickie Lambert got the winner :S

Hi all bad news the club are still in a very bad state even after promotion we are in the red and i really dont know what i should do also i am loosing a lot of key staff and can hardly sign anyone new as all i can offer is £140 HELP !!!!!

Winning the league by 21 points brilliant m8 ! Not sure what u can do really besides keep what players u have and hope for a takeover

Winning the league by 21 points brilliant m8 ! Not sure what u can do really besides keep what players u have and hope for a takeover

yeah im sort of getting round it gonna struggle this year setting target of staying up as our squad isnt good enough for promotion yet then hopefully get sorted and promotion year after maybe ...

If it makes you feel any better, on my Scunny save, Pompey have signed next to no one but they have started off really well in league one :) so keep the faith, you should be able to stay up!

Pre-season & "Transfers"

View attachment 378398
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfers

IN
View attachment 378400
So a lot of players brought in but they werent all brought in by me some were signed by my head of youth and will play in our youth team and some look very good. We were given £0 transfer budget and a very very very small wage so we are gonna struggle this year im afraid !

Main signings

Chuks Aneke
View attachment 378402

This man joined us on a loan again and will be a vital figure as he was superb when needed in League 2.

Zach Clough
View attachment 378403

Joined on a free from Bolton looks class and will be my first team striker and hopefully become a leading scorer he certainly looks good.

And finally some good news this man (Boy) remains a Pompey player ....

JED WALLACE
View attachment 378404

However he did attract interest from West Ham, Everton & Norwich but all offers were way off the amount i want for the fella !

OUT
View attachment 378406

Made a bit of cash literally a bit some big earners like Racon, Sodje, Craddock & Beye had to leave to help the club out but we got some wonga off Dagenham & Gateshead so overall im happy after this window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Season Friendlies

Pompey 0-0 Club Brugge

View attachment 378410

A pretty good result against a strong team from Belgium who finished 3rd in the Belgian Premier League so we got a nice result here.

Pompey 9-1 Moneyfields
View attachment 378411

Great game. This goes to show how far we have come in a year 3-0 this time last year 9-1 this year ohhh thats better.

Pompey 5-2 FC Bayern II
View attachment 378412

Nice result lots of goals again they had players like Contento, Pizzaro & Shaqiri in there B team they were all transfer listed so lets go for Shaqiri lol but good result with some very good players in the squad.

FC Saint-Etienne 0-3 Pompey
View attachment 378413

Scoring a lot of goals which is great and loanee Chuks scored two first half goals and Celtic target Barcham with one in the second half.

Pompey 0-1 Bournemouth
View attachment 378414

Our last game and unfortuantely lost, hopefully we can beat them in the League.

Player of pre-season

Jed Wallace
View attachment 378415

Had a superb pre-season and hopefully can continue into the league 1 season, Zach Clough was also very good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update will be start of the season
Play up Pompey
Thank you