-------------------------------------

Pretty good first month
1 New Face
Clough is class.
--------------------------------------------

LEAGUE

Bradford 1-2 Pompey
View attachment 379209

Well it was a great start to League 1 i'm delighted and away from home. Clough looks class shame he couldn't grab his hat-trick.

Pompey 2-1 Crewe
View attachment 379210

Another two for Clough he is a real class player and he picked up a belter of a goal in the last minute legend.

Rotherham 3-1 Pompey
View attachment 379211

Disappointing result here but you win some you lose some and unfortunately we lost but yet again Clough scored.

Pompey 2-1 Millwall
View attachment 379212

Great result what a win Padovani scoring goals again both from corners again as well brilliant.

Swindon 3-2 Pompey
View attachment 379213

Shame we couldn't get a point as we were the better side, Morgan was a target and we were close to bringing him in but he chose Swindon over us so that was frustrating.

Capital One Cup 1st Round

Ipswich 4-2 Pompey
View attachment 379214

Angry to have gone out in the 1st round but it was to a team a division above us but we put up a fight and took it to extra time also Clough scored yet again.

TABLE
View attachment 379215

Very happy with 7th as we were one of the favourites for relegation and i was that confident either but if we can keep this up i'd be delighted.

Transfer

In

Jonathan Obika
View attachment 379216

What a lad to bring in on a free he will do a job when called upon Tottenham released him and this time we actually beat Swindon to this lads signature and im very happy with this free.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 379219

Was class and was a free so he has really impressed can't stop scoring this young lad has a bright future.
---------------------------------

Overall a very pleasing month,
Thanks for reading and keep following

View attachment 379220

PLAY UP POMPEY

Thought that was a picture of Pompey falling into the abyss!!! :p

September
View attachment 380718
This is the Theatre of Dreams, Fortress Fratton

-----------------------------------------------

My Birthday
Legend returning in January
We're flying high in League 1 + a scoring frenzy
--------------------------------------------

LEAGUE

Pompey 1-1 Bournemouth
View attachment 380720

Unfortunately we could only get a point but i would of taken it at the start of the game and they missed a Penalty so we were lucky really.

Notts County 1-4 Pompey
View attachment 380721

Superb result at Meadow Lane and we looked fantastic from start to finish. Could've been 5 but Cloughy missed a 87th minute pen but im still delighted with the result.

Pompey 4-1 Peterborough
View attachment 380724

Ok well i wasn't expecting that Cloughy is just a machine he is probably one of the best free agents i have ever signed and Pads has had a superb start to the season i just hope it continues however Michael Bostwick of Peterborough did pick up a red in the 63rd minute which may have changed the game.

Fleetwood 2-4 Pompey
View attachment 380730

Another 4 goals being scored Pads scored again to take his tally to 7 in 9 same ammount he scored last season in 32 games already and Cloughy picked up ANOTHER 2 goals he is now league 1's top scorer on 10 he is gonna be a frickin legend.

Pompey 1-2 Sheffield Utd
View attachment 380734

Disappointing that we couldn't go the whole month unbeaten but there a very good and strong team and we played very well but just didnt have enough quality.

TABLE
View attachment 380737
We're looking very good however the top 2 did surprise me and to see Peterborough in 13th did surprise me but ypu can see there are only 3 points seperating us in 3rd and Millwall in 9th.

Johnstone Paint Trophy

Exeter 1-3 Pompey
View attachment 380739

This lot ... AGAIN but this time we beat em. Lets hope we can get back to Wembley this year and maybe even win the JPT. Next Round we face Yeovil.

Player Of The Month

Ryan Williams

View attachment 380740

The Aussie and former Portsmouth Youngster but now loanee from Fulham has had a quality month and has won the left wing spot off Liam Walker and has scored 4 and assisting 5 in all competitions.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all for today sorry bout lack of updates been busy due to summer holidays and all
hope you enjoyed and keep following
PUP

View attachment 380743

Looks like you could be on for consecutive promotions if you keep up this early season form!

Looks like you could be on for consecutive promotions if you keep up this early season form!

yeah very good start don't wanna get myself at it as its early days but were looking good a few new signings in January although its still a long way away but i think we can keep it up and maybe push for promotion i'd be happy with top 10 tho and btw thanks for following mate ! :D

hi all sorry bout lack of updates been busy with football training matches and being just busy but was in process of writing a update earlier got bout 5 games in and did all the intro thingy etc and then error appears a error has occurred blah blah blah and you device will be shut down and just like that computer shut down so update was all gone and i was in the right frame of mind to write another so i just left it i'll try get one out tomorrow but again have football so dunno when and sorry again if anyone is actually still following lol.

Just caught up can defo see back to back promotions keep it up

hi all got bit bored of this save as it is just too hard with the clubs situation i know it was going well but i wanna try somin different so may start new story but what would you want me to do thinking ; Blackburn, Arsenal or any suggestions ??

hi all got bit bored of this save as it is just too hard with the clubs situation i know it was going well but i wanna try somin different so may start new story but what would you want me to do thinking ; Blackburn, Arsenal or any suggestions ??

My club the mighty Blackburn :)

I've got a game going with Pompey at the moment, just finished my third season 5th in League One and failed in the playoff bid (turned over by Scunthorpe). Now clear of loans and looking to build finances and squad quality up, got Nahki Wells on a Bosman and still have the likes of Harris, Webster and Wallace now looking very decent. Would anyone be interested in such a story? (I can summarise the previous seasons at the start) *using LFCMarshall update*

Love this save just thought id say that lol might do another Pompey story when i get FM14 next thurs...day .. i think thats when it comes out :D

Do a Portsmouth save in FM14 and an Arsenal one on the side. :)

Do a Portsmouth save in FM14 and an Arsenal one on the side. :)

will definitely note that suggestion as im a big fan of Arsenal depsite Supporting Liverpool and Pompey just love there style of play especially that goal last week from Wilshere!

will definitely note that suggestion as im a big fan of Arsenal depsite Supporting Liverpool and Pompey just love there style of play especially that goal last week from Wilshere!

Do a Pompey one pal, from a fellow blue! About to start my save, planning on making Butler, Wallace, and Harris in to main players and making a profit.

PUP

Do a Pompey one pal, from a fellow blue! About to start my save, planning on making Butler, Wallace, and Harris in to main players and making a profit.

PUP

cheers mate i think i will dunno when maybe tomorrow but back to school next week and trust me i found this tactic of this site and its class a 4-5-1 formation used it on the demo for my Pompey save and had harris uptop on his own as a CF with support role as connolly was poor and Harris got 9 in 16 then i got the full game keep checking back MAYBE one up tomorrow ;)