Come on you Bucks! - An AFC Telford United story.

jayafctu

Reaction score
So, I am an AFC Telford fan, last season we got relegated from the Blue Square Premier to the Blue Square North. I customized my own database (FM Editor) and put us back in the Blue Square North. I got promoted with 3 games to go, my player Adam Farrell scored 31 goals in all comps (26 in the League) and 20 assists earning himself player of the season. I only signed one player that season was Defender Stuart Whitehead (Defender - Worcester)

Now in the Blue Square Premier my signings are as followed:

Adam Watkins loan - Luton.
Duane Courtney Defender -Tamworth.
Dan East Goalkeeper - Ex Wolves and Brighton.
Ryan Schofield Defender - Ex wolves.

I have won my first game back in the Blue Square Premier by beating Lincoln 2-1 at home.
Next game is Barrow away.

Also forgot to mention the signing's of:

Jamie Tolley Midfielder - Masnfield
Joe Sinton Midfielder - Walsall (Son of ex AFC Telford manager and England star Andy Sinton). sent him straight out on loan to Nuneaton as he is only 18.

Got manager of the season last season.

Just llost to Barrow 1-0.

Been on a poor run of form but then got a great results by beating Accrington Stanley at home 3-1.
Dele Adebola now signed, bags of experience.

im from telford and never been them also quit after day 1! i cant wait to c how u do? and really looking forward to this if u do really well i might even do a save not a story an take ur ideas lol good look m8

Do it mate, make your own database and put them in the Blue Square North with their new squad, its very capable of getting promoted.