willstip

Reaction score
Kammy's desire for management
View attachment 459918Chris Kamara, a lot of people know him due to his funny sky sports catchphrases such as 'Unbelievable Jeff' and 'It's real end-to-end stuff,but unfortunately it's all up at forest's end'. But he was a incredible player but not so good manager as at Stoke he only won one game and got them relegated to the third tier. However at the age of 55 he is making a return as he wants to be as successful as Ferguson. Kammy do it?

MK Dons appoint Kamara!
View attachment 459892
The 55 year old joker had to only wait two months until being appointed by MK Dons on bonfire night. Mk dons are hoping for fireworks with there new signing being such a big name in the football world as previous manager Karl Robinson getting the sack due to a poor start to the league with Dons sitting in 17th in the Sky bet league 1.
View attachment 459890

November
View attachment 459846With no signings coming in Kammy had to do with what he had as the board are in financial problems. A tough month for the Dons and a tough first Month for Kammy.

MK Dons 2 (Potter 35, Dele Alli 80)
Walsall 0

Not a bad start to my return into English football with a solid 2-0 win.
Fa Cup 1st Round

Gateshead 3 (Joshua Whiteside 37, Leadun Howe 68, Roger Newell 80)
MK Dons 4 (Antony Kay 6, Tom Eaves 9,34 Alan Smith 66)
A goalfest of a cup tie as we took the lead early but Gateshead worked hard however we held on and won the game just!

Oldham 0
MK Dons (Patrick Bamford 14)
A reasonable win and extends my current win streak to 3 games!

MK Dons 1 (Daniel Powell 79)
Bradford 2 (Nathon Doyle 31, James Meredith 76)
My first lost at Dons by a strong Bradford team however the team lacked heart and determination for the game.

Colchester 1 (Blair Turgott 22)
MK Dons 1(Patrick Bamford 36)

A very scrappy game as each team had a man sent off and also it was very painful to watch Potter and Bamford get injured.

MK Dons 2 (Daniel Powell 13, Jason Banton 48)
Coventry 2 (Carl Baker 3, 40)

Overall a decent start to the season and looking forward to the future at MK Dons
COME ON YOU DONS